[ROM ][JB.16] Blurry 1.1 (Official Build 7-14-13)

4low4fun

Reaction score
i have a couple of other questions...I'd just like to confirm that not only does tethering work, but it will still create a hotspot with no problems. Are there some step by step instructions for someone like me who has never done this before? i understand the basics, but i don't know things like where do I get Safestrap v3.11?

Thanks for the answers and any future help.

Safe strap is in a sticky somewhere in the RAZR forums.. WiFi tether works just fine.. I use "WiFi tether for root users" which is in the play store for free.
If you want step by step instructions just do a search in the forums and you'll find them.. They might be in the sticky with safe strap honestly..

deduct

Reaction score
i have a couple of other questions...I'd just like to confirm that not only does tethering work, but it will still create a hotspot with no problems. Are there some step by step instructions for someone like me who has never done this before? i understand the basics, but i don't know things like where do I get Safestrap v3.11?

Thanks for the answers and any future help.

Safe strap 3.11

http://db.tt/pskdYofu

jkidd16

Reaction score
Has anyone had any problems with lag when the phone is unlocked? I think it might be CPU Sleeper because when I unlock the phone, I get a slight lag which carries over for a few more seconds. Thoughts?

deduct

Reaction score
Has anyone had any problems with lag when the phone is unlocked? I think it might be CPU Sleeper because when I unlock the phone, I get a slight lag which carries over for a few more seconds. Thoughts?

Did you update your busybox app? Seeder app also reduces lag. Cache and dalvik wipe will also help.

phillipliving

Reaction score
The OTA is saying there is a update but it keeps saying there is an error with the download. What do I need to do to get this update?