[ROM] [Rom]-Ineffabilis-Deus-alpha-ICS 4.0.3 sense 3.6 "STABLE"[1-22-12]

Newtoroot

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
YOU SCREAM!!!!! I SCREAM!!!! WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!!!!!

This is a fully functional leaked rom based on 3.10.605.13 ice cream sandwich and sense 3.6 for Htc rezound

2012-01-22_21-15-38.png
2012-01-22_21-14-37.png
2012-01-22_21-14-03.png
2012-01-22_21-12-46.png
2012-01-20_08-18-21-2.png
2012-01-22_21-16-57.png

Features
Features
*ext 4 Stock ics kernel
*base 3.10.605.13 leaked RUU
*4.0.3 Ice cream sandwich
*Sense 3.6
*Rooted
*deodex
*zipaligned
*busybox
*debloated
*all gaps are newest
*RAMSCRIPT
*sdcard readhead
*contact pic script
*battery Calibration
*Visual Voice mail
*MMS
*On Live
*Movie Editor
*Fully working weather features
*Fixed Data to connect automatically
*Removed alot of useless files
*Very stable rom for leak
*a few more things i dont remember

this rom probably wont be updated until i get a new leak because theres really nothing i want to add to a test build... once we are released then you will see something great

Disclaimer:
  • Please remember that I will not be held responsible for anything that happens to you phone.
  • Flashing a custom rom will void your warranty

Flashing this rom will WIPE your phone. Please perform a Nandroid before flashing

DOWNLOADS

FLASH BOOT IN FASTBOOT​

BOOT.IMG

ENJOY!!!!!

Last edited:

jchammer123

Reaction score
Do I need to flash the rom, then reboot into fastboot and flash the boot.img?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

jbg25

Reaction score
That or you can flash the kernel first from the bootloader then boot to recover to flash the rom after...really does not matter.

pwrdbykyank

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, cant people make roms or themes or whatever so for example if you have your gallery widget on your desktop, it would have lets say a clip of your recent video playing or a slideshowing going in the backround, you know what i mean? like a live gallery preview in the backround on the gallery widget. That would be neat!

mikemullin6

Reaction score
What are the "smoothness patch" and "su patch" files for?

thanks for your efforts

gerland

Reaction score
Hey guys i am perm rooted and unlocked on my rezound, i tried to flash this [h=2]-Ineffabilis-Deus-alpha-ICS 4.0.3 sense 3.6 "STABLE"[1-22-12] and am now stuck on the white screen that says htc? i have tried to reboot and to factory reset but keeps ending up back there what do i do??[/h]

gerland

Reaction score
Hey guys i am perm rooted and unlocked on my rezound, i tried to flash this&nbsp;<h2 class="posttitle icon icon0" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 10px; padding-right: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 10px; font-size: 14px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(200, 200, 200); color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">-Ineffabilis-Deus-alpha-ICS 4.0.3 sense 3.6 "STABLE"[1-22-12] and am now stuck on the white screen that says htc? i have tried to reboot and to factory reset but keeps ending up back there what do i do??</h2>

pickaxe300

Reaction score
Hey guys i am perm rooted and unlocked on my rezound, i tried to flash this -Ineffabilis-Deus-alpha-ICS 4.0.3 sense 3.6 "STABLE"[1-22-12] and am now stuck on the white screen that says htc? i have tried to reboot and to factory reset but keeps ending up back there what do i do??

Damn, nice to see another Idahoan on here!! Did you get it figured out yet? I was just about to flash this my self...:icon_ lala:

jarussillo

Reaction score
Hey guys i am perm rooted and unlocked on my rezound, i tried to flash this -Ineffabilis-Deus-alpha-ICS 4.0.3 sense 3.6 "STABLE"[1-22-12] and am now stuck on the white screen that says htc? i have tried to reboot and to factory reset but keeps ending up back there what do i do??
Just drop the boot.img in the android folder (or were ever your ADB folder is that has fastboot in the directory) and CD to that folder and run this command>>>

C:\android> flash boot boot.img

It will continue to do this every reboot not sure why. maybe someone can chime in on this. Hope this helps.

chin2334

Reaction score
Anyone get it to stop doing it on reboot?

onpoint10101

Reaction score
Anyone get it to stop doing it on reboot?

I had that problem on my unlocked, rooted rezound, what I did was flash the boot.img first via fastboot-usb then installed Ineffabilis-Deus-Beta-signed.zip via amonra recovery then installed Patch_Deus_beta.zip and Superuser-patch-4.0.3.... boots works, everything works, wifi, camera, data, 4g, 3g, sound, music, beats, superuser works fine its a nice rom, sense 3.6 is definitely faster then 3.5, can't wait for more :biggrin: thanx for all the work and effort.

aidthekiller

Reaction score
Ran into a slight problem while attempting to flash rom. Just to set the record straight - unlocked using dev tool - flashed boot via fastboot successfully. My problem seems to be with the ineffabilis.zip for the rom itself. When attempting to flash using amon ra 3.13 I receive an error message stating that the file can't be opened "bad"

*** solved, simply an issue with the first download.

Last edited:

chin2334

Reaction score
I had that problem on my unlocked, rooted rezound, what I did was flash the boot.img first via fastboot-usb then installed Ineffabilis-Deus-Beta-signed.zip via amonra recovery then installed Patch_Deus_beta.zip and Superuser-patch-4.0.3.... boots works, everything works, wifi, camera, data, 4g, 3g, sound, music, beats, superuser works fine its a nice rom, sense 3.6 is definitely faster then 3.5, can't wait for more :biggrin: thanx for all the work and effort.

Thanks ill try it

chiznet28

Reaction score
hey everyone. just flashex this yesterday and everything seems great. except for one thing. has anyone using this rom figurex out how to change the shortcuts on the lockscreen or if it's even possible anymore? I would love to be able to switch those out. other than that slight issue I absolutely love this rom.