NEW Rezound [ROM] Ineffabilis Deus Alpha Time to taste the yummy ICS 4.0.3 Sense 3.5

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-from-the-forums.jpg

Rezound users! Another great Rom is in the work for your device! This time you'll get a taste of yummy Ice Cream Sandwich. Announcing Ineffabillis Deus ICS by Developer "NewtoRoot". It should be noted that this Rom is just in the beginning stages and is labeled as an Alpha release for that reason. It includes a mixture of both leaks. That being said it is still stable and only gets a few fc's here in there but no reboots or lag have been mentioned. This Rom is based on 3.10.605.13 RUU mixed with Sense 3.5 and features ext 4 Stock ICS Kernel. The Dev newtoroot will be adding all kinds of ICS features and goodies once he receives the full leak.

2012-01-20_14-52-51-1.png
2012-01-20_08-18-36-1.png

Being that this is such an early build there aren't to many flashy features to list here. This is fully Rooted. It has been Deodexed and Debloated for extra snappiness. All google features are 4.0.3. Some performance enhancements have been made such as Ramscript, sdcard read ahaed, contact pic script, battery callibration, and more. There is still plenty of work to be done to this Rom to really make it look and feel like true ICS, but that is all coming to you in shortorder.

This Rom looks very promising! Grab the Rom download and Discuss here!

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of that red wave live wallpaper? I tried it on my old phone but it seemed to really slowed it down.
I thought it was Verizon wave but I can't find it in the Market.

Tiezane

Reaction score
New Castle?

I don't have a Rezound, so I won't have a chance to test out this ROM, but I was curious if the "New Castle" listed in the weather display was New Castle, PA or not. My wife's family is from there...