[ROM] [Rom]-Ineffabilis-Deus-alpha-ICS 4.0.3 sense 3.6 "STABLE"[1-22-12]

stankopp

Reaction score
Anytime

Sent from my Transformer TF101

Will this boot update require me to install the ICS rom? Will it affect my Amon Ra restoration? Will it affect my rooted status?

Sorry for all of the questions, but I like to double check stuff. Everybody always says to ask qquestions...

stankopp

Reaction score
Will this boot update require me to install the ICS rom? Will it affect my Amon Ra restoration? Will it affect my rooted status?

Sorry for all of the questions, but I like to double check stuff. Everybody always says to ask qquestions...

I'll answer my own questions:
I will require you to install the ICS patch
It will NOT affect your Amon Ra restoration.
It will not affect your rooted status.

One caveat: be sure to remove the boot update zip from you SD card (if you updated that way), otherwise it will just keep asking to update.

I am ICS-ing and loving it.

Afredo

Reaction score
just flashed this on my rezound, went smooth, no issues, but when i try to add widgets to the home screen (personalize>widgets) every time i click widgets it gives me a message "personalize has stopped working." what do i do about this? anyone else having this problem?

stankopp

Reaction score
just flashed this on my rezound, went smooth, no issues, but when i try to add widgets to the home screen (personalize>widgets) every time i click widgets it gives me a message "personalize has stopped working." what do i do about this? anyone else having this problem?

No. Mine is working as before. Have you cleaned the dalvik and data caches?

Afredo

Reaction score
flashed this yesterday

and want to go back to my backup of just stock rooted. i made a backup with amon-ra, and when i tried to restore it yesterday after realizing i didn't like ineffabilis, it gets past the first two "HTC" booting screens but where the beats audio screen is supposed to come up it just shows a blank screen and sits there. I'm assuming this has to do with the boot.img I had to flash to get ineffabilis to work, so how do I go back to the original boot.img so i can load my recovery?

stankopp

Reaction score
and want to go back to my backup of just stock rooted. i made a backup with amon-ra, and when i tried to restore it yesterday after realizing i didn't like ineffabilis, it gets past the first two "HTC" booting screens but where the beats audio screen is supposed to come up it just shows a blank screen and sits there. I'm assuming this has to do with the boot.img I had to flash to get ineffabilis to work, so how do I go back to the original boot.img so i can load my recovery?

When you made your backup, did you include the the boot image? It sounds like you did not. You may have to find and reflash the stock boot image. I always choose to include the boot image in the nandroid backup. In fact, I include everything except the external card. I am not sure where to get the stock boot image. Check this forum (and others). I believe that you can flash it with Amon Ra. If not, you will have to do the adb push as you did with the ineffabilis boot image. I will see what I can find also.

Last edited:

stankopp

Reaction score
Since daylight saving time began, I am getting a message to set my time. Also, my phone.process keeps stopping and I must reboot to recover. Has anyone else experienced these problems?

stankopp

Reaction score
So far as I know, there is only one version of the ROM. Here is my phone info: Android - 4.0.3, Sense - 3.6, Kernal - 3.10.605.13.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Check the ROM's thread on XDA for the latest version number but it may also offer insight into the issue.

stankopp

Reaction score
Check the ROM's thread on XDA for the latest version number but it may also offer insight into the issue.

I cannot seem to find it there. I thought that the problem had gone away, but had both the request to update the time and the "phone freeze" yesterday. I had to reboot to get the phone back.

hbsurfer

Reaction score
i AM NOT VERY GOOD AT ALL THIS so can someone send me detailed step by step instructions on how to do this?
PLEASE???????
thanks!