[ROM] 3/11 - CleanROM ICSE 3.7 ★| ICS 4.0.3 | Sense 3.6| More Tweaks! | True Art ! |★

wildride89

Reaction score
You're a busy man Mr Smith. I didn't realize that you troubleshoot for all the forums. One more silly question about this. I'm just trying to get the.order right. So I update the firmware first and then the Rom and or kernel if its not included in the file?

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
You're a busy man Mr Smith. I didn't realize that you troubleshoot for all the forums. One more silly question about this. I'm just trying to get the.order right. So I update the firmware first and then the Rom and or kernel if its not included in the file?

You got it.
RUU (flash twice)
ROM
Kernel (If you're using CWM, TWRP, or an older version of Amon-RA it will not flash automatically)

Pineapples

Reaction score
Am I just blind?

Is there a download link somewhere? I straight up can't find it, I see the big picture that says "Download" but where to do that is a freakin' mystery to me homie. Any help would be appreciated :)

Thanks,
Pineapples

graywolf

Reaction score
Is there a download link somewhere? I straight up can't find it, I see the big picture that says "Download" but where to do that is a freakin' mystery to me homie. Any help would be appreciated :)

Thanks,
Pineapples

You have to go to his website and find it. scottsroms.com

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
This thread is pretty old. It could reference CleanROM Standard or Pro. Either way same dev different features.