Finally A New ROM for your Rezound! Ineffabilis Rom by MikRoms is Here!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-from-the-forums.jpg

The wait is finally over! Let the Rommage begin! The Rezound finally received it's unlocked bootloader last week. We now have permanent root, a custom recovery, and now Roms. MikRoms is pleased to announce the release of their very first HTC Rezound Rom "Ineffabilis v1.0" This Rom was developed by the very capable "Chingy" and "NewtoRoot". It is based on Android version 2.3.4 with HTC Sense 3.5, and is built on the 1.02.605.6 RUU for the Rezound. This still runs on the stock kernel. It is fully Deodexed and Debloated for extra snappiness, and has been fully optimized with tons of tweaks and mods!

SS3.5.png

Not only is this Rom super fast it has tons of customizations as well. Tweaks include Status Bar options (clock options, battery options, and signal options), Notification Menu options (show/hide recent apps, show/hide date in pulldown, Enable/Disable Transparent BG, Default Quick Settings, Customize quick settings), Rosi options (custom button, hide navbar text, app drawer matrix, quick scroll options, transparent background, de-paginated app drawer) Display options (Overscroll settings, window and transition animation speed, crt on/off, unlock animation, 3d home, font sizes, softkey lights) Other options (lockscreens, volume wake, native snapshot, volume key as camera, sms screen on)

This also includes lots of system tweaks like Boot options (Reboot, Hotstart, reboot Recovery, reboot bootloader, power off) God Mode, Memory settings, Maintenance, and Boot Animations mods. Lots of extras are included here as well such as Download Center Htc hub with widgets, skins, and apps, bootanimation sounds, volume rocker sounds, screen lock sounds, and theme settings like bootanimations, shutdown animations, and 30+fonts. There is even more packed into this outstanding Rom!

For more info and download links check out the forum thread!

Last edited:

KOBALT

Reaction score
Sweet! I'm waiting for my Rezound to be delivered right now. VZW sent me one to replace my numerous Bionics. Just got my case and screen protectors. C'mon FedEx!!!! This will be the first thing I do to it out of the box :p Already got the HTC tools installed on my PC. :D