[ROM]Fission 2.4.3 Droid2 - Vanilla Generic Android - AOSP Like - Fission ROM Manager

trook

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to get the Blur e-mail into Fission? I really like the rom but like the ability to open e-mail in a blur as a widget.
They're working on getting blur pieces into fission right now. You can try to get the blur email into it, but I doubt it will work.

Cool thank you!
Yo, you should check out fusion rc1 on frm. its a fission blur mix.

Also, I just want to thank team defuse for 2.5.6 as well as my new rotary lockscreen. and also thank tgwaste for creating and porting thirdeye black to 2.5.6 so quickly. I also noticed a few changes to third eye, nice work.

phoenixus

Reaction score
Can you install the third eye theme on 2.5.7 even though the frm the theme says it is for 2.5.6?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've been wondering the same, but 'tgwaste' indicated that 2.5.7 will be on its way shortly. That said, I don't think they're compatible.

thaneus

Reaction score
I just installed 2.4.3, and everything is working great. First of all, thanks to everyone who puts work into this.

Is there any speed dial feature in this rom? I found it on the original droid 2 rom but don't have the option to set any speed dials in this rom

Did anyone address this? I don't think I saw an answer. Similarly, it looks like my phone app doesn't auto-search contacts as I dial anymore. I was wondering if there was an addon/preference for it, or if I missed it somewhere.

Thanks.

phoenixus

Reaction score
I installed the launcher pro gingerbread theme add on from FRM and now launcher pro no longer shows up in my installed applications list (so I can't uninstall it).

Is there anything I can do to change that?

It shows up under the "running" apps tab, but the uninstall button is greyed out.

phoenixus

Reaction score
Also, is it possible to uninstall addons that were installed through frm other than restoring a backup?

phoenixus

Reaction score
Just for future reference in case I ever needed it, how do you boot into clockworkmod to do a restore if for example your phone is stuck in a boot loop?

IMRoMuLuS

Reaction score
I believe you hold X while booting till you hit the motorola and the press the magnifying glass and hit reboot. I may be mistaken though...

DJBlue

Reaction score
Finally got frm downloaded and installed. The drop down menus on the site are not so mobile browser friendly... looking forward to a great rom finally

Aversion

Reaction score
Does Fission work with Droid 2 Global? I dont want to make a mistake by trying to install it on the wrong device.