[ROM]Fission 2.4.3 Droid2 - Vanilla Generic Android - AOSP Like - Fission ROM Manager

duck on quack

Reaction score
Can you make a gingerbread theme with 10% increments?

I like seeing 10% increments too, so I just installed Circle Battery Widget from the Market. Looks fine and works fine; there are other widget options to choose from as well.

Gee, thanks, already knew that. What I need is the link for the rom itself or the apk file for FRM.

Why be sarcastic and rude when someone was just trying to help? Yeah, you didn't get the answer you wanted, but if you were literate you could actually spend five seconds reading the first post and find the link to Team Defuse's website which has everything you need.

Mistah

Reaction score
has anyone had an isssue with their screen flipping back and forth from landscape to portrait in like a loop?

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Anyone not able to open the FRM? I dl it and open it but its a blank html.....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

D

dankarlinski

Anyone not able to open the FRM? I dl it and open it but its a blank html.....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

delete it, then reinstall. i havent had any problems.... a link the the FRM lite is in my sig below

jawonder

Reaction score
Hey guys this rom is great runs smooth no problems at all , how do i go about using the section in the fission rom manager that says : Reinstalls overclock.ko and overclock.sh , can i use droid x overclocker ? .

Reaction score
I actually can't get the themes to work. I dowloaded the gb no transitions and nothing happens.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

youngti

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to get the Blur e-mail into Fission? I really like the rom but like the ability to open e-mail in a blur as a widget.

trook

Reaction score
Hey guys this rom is great runs smooth no problems at all , how do i go about using the section in the fission rom manager that says : Reinstalls overclock.ko and overclock.sh , can i use droid x overclocker ? .
I use the droid 2/ X overclocker with no problems.

trook

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to get the Blur e-mail into Fission? I really like the rom but like the ability to open e-mail in a blur as a widget.
They're working on getting blur pieces into fission right now. You can try to get the blur email into it, but I doubt it will work.

Nadelsoup18

Reaction score
Contacts cant have birthdays? Dont see them from my google contacts and if I edit a contact its not even an option to add..