[ROM] [BETA] CyanogenMod 7 for Droid 2

Yeah thats what Im thinking too, it just seems to be doing it more lately, probably just a coincidence though.

Use adfree

CM74D2

Ad free doesn't seem to blocking all ads for me anymore...

Sent from my DROID2

I'm consistantly running over 2100 on cm7. On non second inits, mostly liberty and tried apex a little, I was consistently under 2000.

Btw, what does stage fright do?

Btw again. Battery life much better on #37. What was changed?
Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Stage fright gives false readings. Also, they said battery life improved in #32, but I saw no improvement.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Yeah I went to 35 and I didnt see any improvement. I just flashed 39 and well see.

I do have a question though, anyone notice their phone switching down to 1x mode? I dont know know if its the ROM or just a bad 3g signal here at work, its probably just bad 3g, but I want to be sure.

My phone has done that since new. Mostly when I was on the stock ROM

CM74DX

Can someone plz get me the link to download cm7? I dont know where to start. I downloaded the link that said nightly on the op and flashed it but i dont know what i did wrong because i cant add my gmail account

Has anyone tried new liberty toolbox to flash a nightlie ? I just noticed that it gives more wipe options than rom manager.

Can someone plz get me the link to download cm7? I dont know where to start. I downloaded the link that said nightly on the op and flashed it but i dont know what i did wrong because i cant add my gmail account

Google apps! If you use rom manager it gives you the option to dl them.

Oooops already answered duh..lol

I thought ROM Manager didn't work for Droid 2.

Yes.. it does..you hit the first option at the top flash cmr..it will ask you for device name..hit droid 2 and then ok. It will then give you a list of all the available roms that the app offers.. there are more out there as some I guess do not participate...get the premium too! This will give a few more downloads and options..hope this helps. And always make a backup to be safe...I don't always but I have a few...

You can get google apps from this thread too. Rom manager will work though. You're thinking of using it on gb leak roms where you need to bootstrap first. Thats not necessary on 2nd init.

MIUI

It happens to me once in a while. It always has. I don't think it's a rom issue. More of a carrier one...

CM74D2

I've never had that portion on cm7 so its prob the carrier.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Well after a little bit more not Im not so sure. Its doing it a lot more now then it ever did. Its also doing it in places it never had before. Before it had only done it twice and one of those time it was becasue I put it in a drawer at work where the 3g is know to be terrible anyway.

Then again who knows, maybe before it just wasnt shifting down to 1x when it should have been and just staying on 3g with no signal, so as far as I know it could actually be working better lol.

Update and activate your phone and roaming capabilities by dialing *228 and choosing options 1 and 2. It may or may not help

MIUI

Back