[ROM] [BETA] CyanogenMod 7 for the Droid X

Animal

Reaction score
I just need to jump in and say how much I dig CM7 and rev's builds specifically. The only thing I still wish for is the ability to change my carrier label text. I swear there were earlier builds that allowed that. That being my only complaint... I can't really complain at all. I flash everything i can find and I just keep coming back.

My thanks to those responsible for making this possible.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

clueless77

Reaction score
I just need to jump in and say how much I dig CM7 and rev's builds specifically. The only thing I still wish for is the ability to change my carrier label text. I swear there were earlier builds that allowed that. That being my only complaint... I can't really complain at all. I flash everything i can find and I just keep coming back.

I agree but I always go back to shuji because it supports circle battery widget that has 1% battery increments

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I personally never really cared for the 1%...it used to make me mad seeing the battery drop so quickly..lol But it was cool when it first came out..Maybe when battery levels become optimized some more I will try again...But it is cool enough...I prefer speed and themes too much to let go of cm7 or builds of..

You Juss Been TAPPED! by the drummer...
Another day, yet another flash.....:)

clueless77

Reaction score
Oh I like CM7 don't get me wrong, but if you wanna talk about speed simply stunning is the fastest ROM I ever flashed

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score

I use Root Tools by JRummy to change the carrier text.

I like 1% battery increments. I wish the CM7GB version had it. But its not a dealbreaker. Circle battery widget doesn't work, but it would be nice if it did. It works on the official version and Revnumbers old Froyo builds

Boot Manager

Animal

Reaction score
I use Root Tools by JRummy to change the carrier text.

Boot Manager

Thank you sir.

I forgot I had previously purchased Root Tools.

I also forgot Root Tools could change the carrier label.

I feel better now.

Antob125

Reaction score
Yup it's official as per @cvpcs twitter profile, dx will be the first device he will work on to get ICS! Woot finally a break through for us!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yup it's official as per @cvpcs twitter profile, dx will be the first device he will work on to get ICS! Woot finally a break through for us!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Awesome!!!

Boot Manager

creaky

Reaction score

Incredible! I'm planning on getting the GNex but if for some reason I'm not digging it I know that I've got ICS goodies coming to the X! Way to go cvpcs!!!!