CyanogenMod 7 Ported To Motorola DROID X [Video]

99problemz

Reaction score
I've been wanting this rom for my DX for a long time

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ccb1208

Reaction score
I just got Liberty GB v0.6 installed on my phone and I am loving it but I would happily remove it for cyanogenmod!!

GohanBurner

Reaction score
Right...my luck is either bad, or good, or both? Right when I buy my very first Droid X GingerBread is officially released. I finally decide to sell the phone after 3 days to stay with Cyanogenmod 7 on my Droid 1 becuase I love DSP manager and the pull-down power widget. NOW, after selling the phone...this comes out. lol

SMH!

creaky

Reaction score
Was anybody able to catch what OS he was running? Hopefully this will work for GB 596. With this and the new Liberty ROM, there are some exciting times ahead for X users!

tb110895

Reaction score
Was anybody able to catch what OS he was running? Hopefully this will work for GB 596. With this and the new Liberty ROM, there are some exciting times ahead for X users!

Its GB 2.3.4, that's what CM7 is. And no, it will not work with .596, you will need to SBF back to froyo. The froyo kernel is needed to run this, even though the android frimware is Gingerbread.
Just so you know, this will squash liberty GB because its a comppletely aosp build with things never seen in an X rom

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
hKuiD.png

MrDonBonJovi

Reaction score

Its GB 2.3.4, that's what CM7 is. And no, it will not work with .596, you will need to SBF back to froyo. The froyo kernel is needed to run this, even though the android frimware is Gingerbread.
Just so you know, this will squash liberty GB because its a comppletely aosp build with things never seen in an X rom

I thought there was no way to go back to Froyo once you were on .596?

tb110895

Reaction score
P3droid is working on a .zip that will flash you back to Froyo, then flash CM7 all in one

creaky

Reaction score
Fantastic - we all owe p3droid a beer for this one....