[ROM] ApeX 1.3.1 for Droid X - Running, running, as fast as it can (12/16/10)

jdhas

Reaction score
Anyone know how to get the transitions with LPP? I get all but the left-->right twist transition when you press the home button or back out of an application.

To the best of my knowledge, LPP "breaks" custom animations.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

KHeeney5

Reaction score
Anyone know how to get the transitions with LPP? I get all but the left-->right twist transition when you press the home button or back out of an application.

To the best of my knowledge, LPP "breaks" custom animations.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Dang, I really want all the transitions, and I only use LPP for the 3d app drawer, to kind of spice things up...

r3dlined

Reaction score
I am working on a friend of mine to try this ROM out, but he is a little scared still (I'll work on him some more). Does anyone know how to load the same black notification bar that's in Apex on a phone without the ROM (Im assuming he has to be at least rooted). I figure that might tease him to change his mind.

spy9000

Reaction score
ok having some problems now with contacts.. backup assistant can't upload new contacts to my well.. contacts list. but it can change my corrent contacts list.. all my contacts were f'ed up after i flashed this rom using 1.3.1 now i did make a backup and managed to fix all other problems.. but the only other thing i can do is import my contacts from exporting them on the verizon backup assistant website.

Does anyone know anything about this? This is a bummer for me since this rom runs smoooth and is awesome.. but the only thing is my contacts are all F'ed up. it left me with like 8 contacts.. i had like 120 'sigh.

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score
I am working on a friend of mine to try this ROM out, but he is a little scared still (I'll work on him some more). Does anyone know how to load the same black notification bar that's in Apex on a phone without the ROM (Im assuming he has to be at least rooted). I figure that might tease him to change his mind.

Tell him to just pull his skirt up and load the rom

r3dlined

Reaction score

Tell him to just pull his skirt up and load the rom

Told him to get rid of the pink panties, but didn't work haha. I might be able to convince the root first

OP
Fabolous

Fabolous

Superuser
Developer
Reaction score
Website
fabdroid.com
Hah, if he wants to just load the framework (notification bar), it will require him to deodex his stock ROM first, which is probably more difficult than installing Apex ;)

Reaction score
Plenty of themes out there with the black bar but if the nancy hasn't even rooted yet then I dunno what to tell you. Not to mention installing a theme via clockwork is not any easier than a rom (not that either is any sort of difficult at all).

joker402

Reaction score
is anyone else having wifi issues? mine goes threw the whole proccess but never connects, this has been a problem with all 3 versions of apex ( 1.3.1, 1.3.0, & 1.0.2)

other than that every thing works.

KHeeney5

Reaction score
is anyone else having wifi issues? mine goes threw the whole proccess but never connects, this has been a problem with all 3 versions of apex ( 1.3.1, 1.3.0, & 1.0.2)

other than that every thing works.

I have had no problems with wifi... I don't know what your problem is.

brijamelsh

Reaction score
what are the weather and music apps that are being used in the revolution 1.2 screenshot?