[ROM] ApeX 1.3.1 for Droid X - Running, running, as fast as it can (12/16/10)

Just installed apex. SUPER FAST

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Dude I'm sorry but to follow up on my post from a few days ago, my phone is just completely and randomly freezing up and the screen doesn't turn on WAY more often now. I have to wait about 45 seconds after a button won't even light the lock screen up, and then finally the system not responding message comes up with force close or wait options...this is happening several times a day now.

The phone is becoming totally unusable. I can't even imagine if I needed the phone in an emergency and it's fricken blacked out and frozen. And rebooting takes forever as ADW and all apps in the drawer and widgets take forever to set up and the phone finally becomes speedy.

This sucks.

Boot into recovery, wipe data and cache. And reflash the ROM.

Dude I'm sorry but to follow up on my post from a few days ago, my phone is just completely and randomly freezing up and the screen doesn't turn on WAY more often now. I have to wait about 45 seconds after a button won't even light the lock screen up, and then finally the system not responding message comes up with force close or wait options...this is happening several times a day now.

The phone is becoming totally unusable. I can't even imagine if I needed the phone in an emergency and it's fricken blacked out and frozen. And rebooting takes forever as ADW and all apps in the drawer and widgets take forever to set up and the phone finally becomes speedy.

This sucks.

Sent from my DROIDX

Is anybody having bluetooth issues with this rom? I can't even get mine to turn on.

Sent from my DROIDX

Removing Clock

Hey All,

I don't have time to read through 70+ pages of this thread.

I need simple instructions for removing the notification bar clock on ApeX 1.3.1.

Thanks,

You can use the "Search this thread" tool. Someone said Fab helped them remove it. You could PM him if nothing comes up.

Hey All,

I need simple instructions for removing the notification bar clock on ApeX 1.3.1.

Thanks,

Sent from my DROIDX

Yeah, believe it or not, I don't get a search option under "thread tools." Just "show printable version" and "email page."

Maybe, I'll PM him.

You can use the "Search this thread" tool. Someone said Fab helped them remove it. You could PM him if nothing comes up.

Hey All,

Thanks,

Sent from my DROIDX

Yeah, believe it or not, I don't get a search option under "thread tools." Just "show printable version" and "email page."

Maybe, I'll PM him.

It's not under it, it's beside it. At least on my browser.

Back