[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

thebird36

Reaction score
I got this rom on early the only problem with it so far is it keeps freezing and have to reboot im going to guess this is because im undervolted too much?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I am thinking that may be the issue. I have been running it since he posted and it seems solid. I haven't changed any voltage or kernel settings from stock.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

thebird36

Reaction score
hmm these are the exact same undervolt settings i had on the last gummy and i had absolutely no problems I just ran a stress test and it froze and rebooted

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Could just be because it is a different version. Out of curiosity how did you install it?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

thebird36

Reaction score
Well I believe it was the undervolt settings because i popped them up 50 and then i went crazy opening apps and stuff and it's snappy so I'm guess that was the problem

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Yes I meant the ROM. Anyway, I am going to stick with my original suggestion of playing with the settings a little bit. Despite the fact that they are the same you were using previously, it is a new version with a different kernel so the settings just may not mesh.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Well I believe it was the undervolt settings because i popped them up 50 and then i went crazy opening apps and stuff and it's snappy so I'm guess that was the problem

Cool! Glad it was that simple :biggrin:

Droid592

Reaction score
Are the new volume options a must? I really hate the fact that everything is separate now because I can't just turn down my ringer volume I have to separately turn down the notification volume too. Help anyone?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Reaction score
I don't know. Not sure I like the Apex addition. I was really loving the trebuchet settings you had set up. For me, IMO, Apex brought a sort of "lag" to the U.I. I went back to the previous build this morning, still loving me some Gummy.....new build just isn't for me.

Isak73

Reaction score
Does this change the radio it do we still need rootwiki for different radios, also how is the new kernel running

Droid592

Reaction score
So I don't have a back up of the previous builds but does anyone know where I can get them because these volume options are killing me on this build. Really want to stick with gummy but if not I'll have to look for a different ROM.

Reaction score
So I don't have a back up of the previous builds but does anyone know where I can get them because these volume options are killing me on this build. Really want to stick with gummy but if not I'll have to look for a different ROM.

Here