[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

Malithar

Reaction score
Could someone please upload the ROM elsewhere? Been trying for about the past hour to get Gummynex CDMA 0.7.6 and I've had no luck at all. When downloading from the links provided in the OP, teamgummy.com doesn't load up, and the other link downloads 54 bytes and says its complete. :/ Clearing my cache, cookies, and restarting hasn't worked, and clicking the links from the Droid Forums app doesn't work on my Gnex. Googling around has only provided links to the GSM version, that I've found.

TSXXX

Reaction score
Sorry for quite the noob question but if I was to wipe my dalvik, would I need to flash the rom/gaaps and kernel again?

Sent from my GummyNex

jpin321

Reaction score
Sorry for quite the noob question but if I was to wipe my dalvik, would I need to flash the rom/gaaps and kernel again?

Sent from my GummyNex

Nope.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
just an fyi.. we have a new release and it is now available :)

wooddale

Reaction score
I still have the gaaps from the previous gummy they would work correct
Never mind I read and found where to get them sorry

Last edited:

GohanBurner

Reaction score
Not going to lie, I check the Gummy section daily and it's been quite awhile since a submission. Every single time I see an update I almost soil my pants. Thanks again guys! DancingNexus

wooddale

Reaction score
It says in the OP if your overclocked or under or overvolted to go back to stock that s only if you dont wipe wright if you wipe data it all goes away.