[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

thebird36

Reaction score
I seriously think there's something new with the radios because im now getting 4g at my school and I never did eve with the updated 4.0.4 radios I'm liking it haha and I'm not understanding why the volume options are such a pain for people I haven't had problems with them at all

Isak73

Reaction score
I know it's not recommended but has anyone just flashed without wiping from previous build and had no problems thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

higgins

Reaction score
Is this the latest version of lean kernal? "imoseyon_leanKernel_v2.4.0gnexus"
got it at rootzwiki where it says 4.0.3/4.04
[FONT=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

clk55r1d3h

Reaction score
Is anyone missing the youtube app? And does this include the new radios and everything, i'm kinda confused...

Malithar

Reaction score
Running the previous version myself and enjoying it quite a lot, with little to no issues. My only question about the newest version is does it fix the misplaced soft keys if you use a different dpi? That'd be my only reason for upgrading at this point.

clk55r1d3h

Reaction score
That's weird I installed the google apps twice still no youtube...I downloaded the first one on the list

clk55r1d3h

Reaction score
Ok I wanted to do that but it said it was for older versions of android...but I did it anyways and it looks like it's the one except the HD button is kinda bigger now, I remember it being very small on the left bottom corner, is there a difference?

gerry.t

Reaction score
Noob Gapps question...

Hey guys this may just be a noob question but I am not familiar with throwing roms on the nexus as I am with other phones. I just need to know what gapps file I should install if I am trying to flash GummyNex... I downloaded the rom zip but I need to know if there is a separate zip for the gapps... Thanks for your help!

wooddale

Reaction score
Hey guys this may just be a noob question but I am not familiar with throwing roms on the nexus as I am with other phones. I just need to know what gapps file I should install if I am trying to flash GummyNex... I downloaded the rom zip but I need to know if there is a separate zip for the gapps... Thanks for your help!
Use the link in the OP and flash the first one 403 thats what we are.

TSXXX

Reaction score
Is this the latest version of lean kernal? "imoseyon_leanKernel_v2.4.0gnexus"
got it at rootzwiki where it says 4.0.3/4.04
[FONT=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Yes. 2.0.4 is the latest lean kernel.

Sent from my GummyNex

nateccnn

Reaction score
After I installed the latest version of Gummyjar I accidentally deleted my App Tray shortcut from the launcher bar at the bottom. How do I get that back? I feel so stupid...LOL

Nate

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
After I installed the latest version of Gummyjar I accidentally deleted my App Tray shortcut from the launcher bar at the bottom. How do I get that back? I feel so stupid...LOL

Nate

Just shooting from the hip here since I am not running it but try long pressing on the screen then looking under something like "Apex Actions" or something of that nature. you will probably need to add it to the screen and then place it there.