[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

wooddale

Reaction score
Yes. 2.0.4 is the latest lean kernel.

Sent from my GummyNex

You can try wiping cache and davlik and reflashing just the rom I think that would work. Im sure there are other ways but thats what I would do.

Felix 222

Reaction score
Flashed the new ROM yesterday and it's excellent as always. Thanks for the hard work!

QUESTION: How do I sync my music to Google Play/Music via USB? I lost all my music yet again during the wipe, and I don't want to sync from the cloud every time I wipe data.
I've searched and searched but can't find anything that works. Any help? :blink:

shrop21

Reaction score
Flashed the new ROM yesterday and it's excellent as always. Thanks for the hard work!

QUESTION: How do I sync my music to Google Play/Music via USB? I lost all my music yet again during the wipe, and I don't want to sync from the cloud every time I wipe data.
I've searched and searched but can't find anything that works. Any help? :blink:

Do you want your mp3s directly on the phone? otherwise I think the point of "play music" is so you can play/sync through the cloud.

Felix 222

Reaction score
Do you want your mp3s directly on the phone? otherwise I think the point of "play music" is so you can play/sync through the cloud.

I know how to make songs "available offline" (stored directly to the phone) using google play, but they are erased with each data wipe. I prefer that the music be stored in the "SD" partition to avoid downloading music from the cloud after each new ROM is installed. I've been unable to figure out how to do this.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know how to make songs "available offline" (stored directly to the phone) using google play, but they are erased with each data wipe. I prefer that the music be stored in the "SD" partition to avoid downloading music from the cloud after each new ROM is installed. I've been unable to figure out how to do this.

You could sync with something like double twist or iSyncr. Or you could also just manually transfer your music to your sd card. Google music will play it from anywhere on your sd card.

Felix 222

Reaction score
You could sync with something like double twist or iSyncr. Or you could also just manually transfer your music to your sd card. Google music will play it from anywhere on your sd card.
I did that with OG and had no problems. For some reason, only half of my songs transfer onto the GN. Too bad Google Music Manager on my PC can't sync straight to the phone.

joeybarclay

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I used to be able to open documents like pdf and word but now when I try they wont open. Before on the stock rom I believe there was some included document viewer, I don't think the google apps at goo-inside.me include that program. Does these apps exist or was I confusing it with some other not included in stock?

edit: found it "The Samsung Galaxy Nexus comes with an office document viewer that we almost missed as there's no shortcut for it nor a file explorer preinstalled. We installed a file explorer and were surprised when the phone managed to open all sorts of files (DOC, XLS, PPT from Office 2003 and 2007 along with PDF)."
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_nexus-review-699p7.php

Here is a link to the document viewer apk http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...0byZCw&usg=AFQjCNE8-a-36z2vJA4_X4KP40r83Zvy9A

Last edited:

citronbull

Reaction score
HELP!!I was on Gummyjar Nexus for 2 weeks. I didnt have a backup and I dont have the ROM zip installed on the phone, and I only have gapps installed. I believe I deleted the Rom zip by accident. I feel so retarded, I did not make a backup plus I deleted the ROM. Now I'm stuck on Gummy boot screen with the dots on the bottom..HELP!!!

razortaz18

Reaction score
Restore to any backup you have and reinstall Gummy.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
HELP!!I was on Gummyjar Nexus for 2 weeks. I didnt have a backup and I dont have the ROM zip installed on the phone, and I only have gapps installed. I believe I deleted the Rom zip by accident. I feel so retarded, I did not make a backup plus I deleted the ROM. Now I'm stuck on Gummy boot screen with the dots on the bottom..HELP!!!

I don't understand? What were you trying to do?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I am stuck on the Gummy screen, bootloop basically. I am trying to restore my phone so can use it again. I hope I didn't BRICK this phone.

Looking back at what your issue is I would say I am confused as well. By "installed" do you mean you only have the GAPPS file still located on your phone or do you mean when you went to flash the ROM you only flashed GAPPS?