[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

mdroid28

Reaction score
I don't have twitter or anything, what's going on with this ROM? Seems like we used to get a new version pretty much daily, been a few weeks now hasn't it?

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't have twitter or anything, what's going on with this ROM? Seems like we used to get a new version pretty much daily, been a few weeks now hasn't it?

Until the 4.0.4 source becomes available, we probably won't see much. This rom is pretty damn good as-is.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haven't got to use this in awhile:

View attachment 47737

As much as I liked Gummy, I actually got bored and started flashing different roms and ended up at the rooted 4.0.4 rom. It's unbelievable how good it is and I've left it completely stock. Battery life is phenomenal. Performance is the best I've experienced on any rom. 100% stable too. I'll be excited for Team Gummy to get their hands on the source when it drops.

mdroid28

Reaction score
As much as I liked Gummy, I actually got bored and started flashing different roms and ended up at the rooted 4.0.4 rom. It's unbelievable how good it is and I've left it completely stock. Battery life is phenomenal. Performance is the best I've experienced on any rom. 100% stable too. I'll be excited for Team Gummy to get their hands on the source when it drops.

Would you mind passing along the instructions you used to go to stock 4.0.4? I've heard you have to unroot, then update and re-root? I'd rather not go through that, just kind of a hassle.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Would you mind passing along the instructions you used to go to stock 4.0.4? I've heard you have to unroot, then update and re-root? I'd rather not go through that, just kind of a hassle.

It's super easy, you just flash it like any other rom through clockwork. You can get it here. I chose the rom that include the new radios. I strongly suggest you do the same.

This is the stock 4.0.4 IMM30B leak. The only mods are that it's been rooted, de-odexed, zip-aligned and has an insecure stock boot image so it's dev friendly. There's a whole list of mods that go with this if you want to flash them separately, otherwise this is completely stock.

mdroid28

Reaction score
It's super easy, you just flash it like any other rom through clockwork. You can get it here. I chose the rom that include the new radios. I strongly suggest you do the same.

This is the stock 4.0.4 IMM30B leak. The only mods are that it's been rooted, de-odexed, zip-aligned and has an insecure stock boot image so it's dev friendly. There's a whole list of mods that go with this if you want to flash them separately, otherwise this is completely stock.

Thanks, I take it it comes with GApps already?

wooddale

Reaction score
I flashed the new radios 4.0.4. Didnt like them at all phone kept switching 3g to 4g. I am in a strong 4G area. So I went back to 4.0.3. Problem solved. The last phone I had with radios was the TB I had the same set oe radios almost from the start never had a problem. Just goes to show you every phone is different what works well on one doesnt work on another. Anyone else notice this?

TSXXX

Reaction score
I still think this is one of the best roms. Tons of features!

Sent from my GummyNex

ohcop72

Reaction score

I got excited to run this 4.0.4 because the battery life. I DLDed and ran for one day went back to my saved Gummy ROM. My GNEX did run good on it but the battery life was horrid. loosing about 1% every 2 minutes or so. As always I wiped/cleaned/formatted and Factory Reset.

Anyway as always some phones do better with diff roms, weird. Mine seems to like Gummy

Reaction score
I still think this is one of the best roms. Tons of features!

Sent from my GummyNex

I agree....only problem is I jumped on the 4.04 update the other day. I miss Gummy. What is the best way to revert back to 4.03? I really wanna get back to having the ability to customize.

edit: can I just flash a backup?

pdc419

Reaction score
I agree....only problem is I jumped on the 4.04 update the other day. I miss Gummy. What is the best way to revert back to 4.03? I really wanna get back to having the ability to customize.

edit: can I just flash a backup?

Yes, that will work

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using DroidForums

Reaction score
Thanks, back to gummy now. And still loving it. does anyone know where I can get the ics lock screen icons like miui has. I found a .zip file that changes them, but I cant seem to find the icons floating around anywhere. The zip creates color icons and I don't really care for them. But if I white them out they just don't look right.

Isak73

Reaction score
Im a big gummy fan just need some kind up update to fulfill my flashing needs

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums