[Rom][4.25.2011] Twisted Sense 1.5.1

texanmike

Reaction score
Everything ran, I had a status hat and titanium backup was running but no launcher and no background.

Mike

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
very weird....but you say it fixed itself?

texanmike

Reaction score
Weird is right. I have been flashing for over 2 years almost nightly and never seen it. But, you never know. I chalk it up to the fact that my phone had toast next to an iPhone 4 last night. It was either mad at me or it caught some kind of 2hr bug.

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Yeah must have been somehting you caught, added a mirror to the op for those with slow downloads. so i believe most everything is working so i would appreciate a little word of mouth if you wouldnt mind people. just tryin to get my rom out there. thanks so much for your support guys

_33

Reaction score
Downloading the update now.

I was wondering though, I noticed today while in my car that the stock HTC car dock is gone. Is there anyway I can get that back?

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i would search xda. i know ive seen it around there.

_33

Reaction score
So, I flashed this last night and all seemed good. I tried using the Navi app today and all I get is a FC.

I uninstalled maps and reinstalled, no good. I cleared data, fixed permissions but still no good. I did not wipe when I flashed over 1.5. The weird thing is that if I open maps it finds me just fine. It's when I try to use the actual Navigation that it FC's on me. I did install the new radio before hand.

Everything else is perfect!

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
So, I flashed this last night and all seemed good. I tried using the Navi app today and all I get is a FC.

I uninstalled maps and reinstalled, no good. I cleared data, fixed permissions but still no good. I did not wipe when I flashed over 1.5. The weird thing is that if I open maps it finds me just fine. It's when I try to use the actual Navigation that it FC's on me. I did install the new radio before hand.

Everything else is perfect!

for me the navi works so i would then recommend a wipe i guess. but make a backup of course so if thats not the problem you dont have to set up your phone again. good luck

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
no i havent gotten around to that...

vzwcooter

Reaction score
no i havent gotten around to that...

If you want to get your ROM out there, you should consider getting it out there. Downloads are fast and nice to have everything in one central location. Get it out there and I will give your ROM a whirl. :)

_33

Reaction score
Update on my issues...

After a clean install, EVERYTHING works exceptionally well! GPS locks on in a second outdoors. This is the most solid ROM I have used on my TB yet! Honestly, I don't see me switching from this. Thank you!

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Update on my issues...

After a clean install, EVERYTHING works exceptionally well! GPS locks on in a second outdoors. This is the most solid ROM I have used on my TB yet! Honestly, I don't see me switching from this. Thank you!

Glad to here its all working. and thanks for the compliment!

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
So i want to let everyone know that im still alive and yes i will be making 1.6. just been a crazy weekend and i have finals coming up. so i will probably try and get one out before finals because once they roll around im gonna go into ghost mode around here. thanks for all the support!

jbisi24

Reaction score
Help

When I flash the ROM everything is fine except my phone acts like there is no SIM card...so it won't connect to the network or anything.
So I'm guessing that it's because I need a radio for it..but when I try to flash the radio given from the link it starts and then says installation aborted....what do i do?

Thank you in advance. I'm new to the rooting thing.