rMoD Series Kernels

baddawg03

Reaction score
Hi Just found this thread and looking for a new kernel for Droid, running PE 5.02. Where is the link to the kernels.

meishkov

Reaction score
Since my droid is no longer my activated device I wanted to see just how long my device could last on a full charge, right now I'm using it on wifi with smartmod, its been running for 1 day 22 hours and it just hit 80%.

At this rate it should die in 2 weeks lol, great kernel :)
Just thought id post my results

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Holy crap!! You mind letting me know exactly what kernel you're running?? As well as what ROM, any build.prop edits, any minfree tweaks, are you using compcache, and if so what %, and are you using setCPU for overclocking, if so what governor and what are your min/max frequencies and for screen-off profile what governor and what min/max freq., what is your VM heapsize, and lastly any sysctl or cron commands that imoseyon has posted?? Hahaha, this looks funny. But I'd be the one laughing if I had 80% battery after nearly 2 days. And yes I know that the phone is not activated.:)

jeffv2

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
cm7 build 39 @ 1.1ghz with smartmod governor. almost nothing has been edited because my lack of caring about the phone anymore. but this battery life is ridiculous, wifi has been on the whole 3 days now too.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
They are scattered in the thread because CorCor has gone missing.

nmiltner

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Pretty sure he's got a lot of stuff going on right now. He'll be back soon enough.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
cm7 build 39 @ 1.1ghz with smartmod governor. almost nothing has been edited because my lack of caring about the phone anymore. but this battery life is ridiculous, wifi has been on the whole 3 days now too.

Any way I could get a link to the kernel you are using?

EDIT: Nevermind I got it lol

Jasko

Reaction score
When I tried using the Juicy kernels on my Droid, there would be a decent 3 - 4 second lag when waking my phone up from sleep (prelock screen).

Went back to the SV ones which run awesome on mine.

Ma_USMC

Reaction score
Ran the juiced 1k. So-so battery life. Ran about 11hrs with above average use and showed 50% left... Literally my next glance at the home screen and it dropped to 20%. I've had good luck with chevy's roms and always noticed a quick drop from 40 to 20% (consistent) but this was glaring.

I am using SS5.3.

jeffv2

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Ran the juiced 1k. So-so battery life. Ran about 11hrs with above average use and showed 50% left... Literally my next glance at the home screen and it dropped to 20%. I've had good luck with chevy's roms and always noticed a quick drop from 40 to 20% (consistent) but this was glaring.

I am using SS5.3.

Maybe your phone can't run this lv kernel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
Using the ulv juiiced 1100mhz kernel, phone has been unplugged and used moderately for the past 7 hours and just hit 87%. These kernels are frickin awesome!!!

OG Droid
CM7 Nightly #39

juv3

Reaction score
So i flashed the Juiced 2500/1000 and it runs as described above but when i plugged my phone to the computer again the usb connection is not recognized on my phone does anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: i'm running Ultimate Droid 3.3.1

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
What rom are u running? If its UD 3.3.1 then I am having the same issue with all kernels I have tried.

So i flashed the Juiced 2500/1000 and it runs as described above but when i plugged my phone to the computer again the usb connection is not recognized on my phone does anyone else have this problem?

juv3

Reaction score
What rom are u running? If its UD 3.3.1 then I am having the same issue with all kernels I have tried.

Thanks for the reply, yep so it must be a bug in UD 3.3.1... fff****, i really love this rom and just when i thought i found my kernel there always has to be something wrong lol fff****!!!