rMoD Series Kernels

gimpyestrada

Reaction score
Anxious to try these out myself when a link is posted. Feedback looks good.

Which one are you looking for? I might have it and be able to send that one to you.

Any of them above 1Ghz would be great. Standard or lower voltage too. Really curious how well my battery does with SmartMoD :) Many thanks if you can help!

I downloaded these a while ago, sorry I only have the one that is faster than 1GHz, my phone doesn't like faster ones (too hot).

Juiced = super low voltage (less than stable in some cases)
rMoD(v1) = standard voltage

250-1000_Juiced.zip

250-1000_rMoD(v1).zip

250-1100_Juiced.zip

macaddict

Reaction score
Running the juiced 1100 kernel for almost 23hrs now with pretty heavy use and I'm impressed with speed and battery life. No stability issues at all. Currently running Stability Test for about 35mins and my temps haven't gone above 41C.

Only oddity that I have noticed is that sometimes when the screen is off for an extended period then the wifi tends to drop out so email stops syncing. When the screen is back on then the wifi icon reappears very quickly and resumes as normal.

Also, noticed several modules being loaded. Some I knew I could delete safely like nfs, ext and IP6 modules. Anyone know where I can find out which core modules are required for basic services?

Many thanks for the great kernels!

macaddict

Reaction score
Nobody has the 1200 juiced kernel available? The 1100 has ran amazing on several ROMs I tried. I'm back to running it on my trusty PE 4.2 now.

macaddict

Reaction score
That was a quick test! 10 minutes into Stability Test 1.5 the phone rebooted. Bummer. Guess my Droid likes a little more voltage at that high of a speed. Back to the rock solid 1100 juiced I go...

rafiki1

Reaction score
Can these be used with ext3? I have apps2sdext currently and wanted to know if these kernels support it

macaddict

Reaction score
Can these be used with ext3? I have apps2sdext currently and wanted to know if these kernels support it

I dont see the ext3 module inside the zip package but he very well may have built-in support for the filesystem though. I don't have any way of testing it directly, sorry. Wouldn't it be as easy as copying the ext3 module file into the /system/lib/module directory and then do an insmod command or just reboot to have ext3 support though? Seems that should be doable with any kernel. I'm thinking in terms of my basic Linux knowledge on PCs.

dfabbeb

Reaction score
Thanks to all those that uploaded their copies of the juiced kernels, and to guidot for pointing me here! If anyone happens to have the 1200 juiced kernel and could upload it, it would be greatly appreciated.

jeffv2

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Since my droid is no longer my activated device I wanted to see just how long my device could last on a full charge, right now I'm using it on wifi with smartmod, its been running for 1 day 22 hours and it just hit 80%.

At this rate it should die in 2 weeks lol, great kernel :)
Just thought id post my results

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
^Dang son!
Been trying to get a hold of Cor for an updated lv but Darvos posted a few lv with smartass you might want to check out as well if juiced is a bit too low.

macaddict

Reaction score
Thanks to all those that uploaded their copies of the juiced kernels, and to guidot for pointing me here! If anyone happens to have the 1200 juiced kernel and could upload it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Second that! Still trying to find that 1200 myself. The 1100 runs amazing on my Droid.