rubiX Focused 2.0.1: UPDATED

DJSketch

Reaction score
I don't think its dead persay, just Drod is probably diligently coming up with a GB version and most likely RL is in the mix as well. Sure he will be updating or poping in to give a status. Just be patient.

vaguhs

Reaction score
I think it is dead. I have to move to another carrier when I want a new phone. I can not imagine running stock Motorola software. I love the Motorola hardware. I think I have to look at Samsung or HTC for some nice custom roms.

Can someone tell us is droid going back to building roms. This was the end of it?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

droidxethan

Reaction score
To me DROID x will never die im a themer in training and really hope to make roms eventually and im not giving up on my dx I wont get a new phone till I really need too and Jrummy is still pushing stuff out for it and he seems to staying with it for awhile so there's always hope

vaguhs

Reaction score
It is good to hear someone cares for the DROOD X.

droidxethan

Reaction score
I seriously love my dx from the day I bought it for the full retail price of 605$ haha and I've never had any trouble with anything root or not root im on my second one only because I spilt apple juice on it haha but now that im actually making things and doing stuff myself it just makes me love this phone even more. my dx, zoom and laptop are pretty much like family now and I really don't want to move on to anything else yet

mobyj

Reaction score
Can someone tell me if it's possible to replace the email and text programs from this to the one's from blurry 2.0? And if so how!

Ghost9119

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone,

This was my very first ROM and so far I am very impressed with the speed and battery life. I am totally new to this and I have two questions:

I did a nandroid backup as well as a Titanium Pro backup.

Did a factory reset and flashed the newest rubiX zip

Rebooted

Everything booted fine. Set up gmail. Flashed the Ginger. Red. Theme (think it's called something like that)

Apps started to automatically download from market BUT, some apps won't
install. I tried to do a Titanium restore (app + data) and I still can't get certain apps to install ( angry birds, birds rio and and dolphin HD color theme). There may be more but these are the only ones I have noticed so far. Angry Birds SEASONS works fine......

Any idea what I did wrong?

What do u mean? Are they not showing up in your market or what?

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Im having a similar issue since flashing 1.9.7. The market seems to be very scarce and I cannot even find apps like twitter and facebook. Has anyone had this problem?

SysFader

Reaction score
Trouble adding facebook account

Just Flashed to rubiX Focused 2.0.1 It looks good and runs smooth so far. My only question is, how how do I add my facebook account?
I'm in Settings > Accounts & sync. But when I click on add account it only has options for Google and corprate.

Thanks for reading,
Fader :blackdroid:

leonozug

Reaction score
I HIGHLY recommended this Rom to a friend of mine on here, I've gone back to this Rom time and time again admid all the Gingerbread madness and what not, cause it's so damn good. I sent him the link for it only to have him greeted with a dead link. Too bad, cause this is still a fantastic Rom, gingerbread or not. It needs to be out there!

arrndroid

Reaction score
Well I'm super confused! Is this for Gingerbread or froyo? I read on the D2 rom forum it is a froyo rom? If there is a froyo version where could I download it?

Sent From My Liberated DROID2

brutalness

Reaction score
Please let this thread die. Move on to something else, this is froyo we are on gingerbread. Seriously we even have Cyanogenmod 7 please use that now.