Yes, ICS is optimized to run dual-core phones at the highest most efficient way possible.the rezound will be faster once it gets the ice cream update, which will they be 300mhz faster then the nexus right?Also, the nexus might have bugs, as the rezound does not have any bugs.
Rezound I'f you like music and want the beat headphones, Nexus.if you want to sit around waiting for a release date and then return your phone once you finally get it, and a RAZR if you want a good phone.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
I forgot all about the rezound, thinking that is a better phone then the nexus because it has a faster cpu, better camera, 8hr battery, better screen, might be a little heavy, but spec vs spec is the rezound better? I like the nexus, but sick of waiting.
Just because it runs at 300mhz higher doesn't mean it's faster or better. Just like having a car with 350 horsepower doesn't mean you'll beat one with 300. Same thing applies to megapixels. It's crazy how many times this has been said in the forum and people still haven't caught on.
Get yourself a nexus. Get something new, something different and something exclusive. Not a phone that will be outdated in a month by another htc.
On top of it all this is googles baby. First updates and if something is wrong with it it's only one phone they need to fix not ten.
I personally wannaget this nexus and never get another non nexus device again.
Tired of all the nexus hating posts here. People need to realize that they're buying androids (made by google) When motorola htc and samsung make their own os then you can show off about how much the nexus is horrible. Nexus=google. Everything else=phone running googles os
The razr is a great phone that 300mhz will be negated once over clocking comes into play.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
Please elaborate on this. I'm failing to see any sort of relationshipVery true. I don't know if this is 100% true or not but I read that the extra processing power in the rezound is used to power some internal thing tthat has to do with Beats. I'd definitely go for a Resound over the Nexus though- Nexus is like the iPhones dumb cousin... and I hate iPhones
Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums