Rezound or nexus?

thrgk

Reaction score
Can get rezound or nexus sane price sane condition. Debating cause not sure if rezouns will get ics where nexus will for sure. Does one have better connection and battery life or the same? Hmm. The rezound is nice but so is nexus haha
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Schimm

Reaction score
Resound has ics..... As for the rest you have some reading to do haha. :cool:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

acejavelin

Reaction score
Ummm.. Rezound got ICS last week, not to be rude but if you even glanced at any Rezound forum it would be more than obvious with almost every post being related to that for the last week.

Nexus is nice, I know lots of people that have them... but when we compare side by side, the display on the Rezound is much nicer even though it's smaller, the camera is better in the Rezound, the radios (ie signal reception) is significantly better in the Rezound, battery life in the Rezound is better, but he Nexus has a larger display and is more open to modding.

My choice, Rezound. YMMV!

OP
T

thrgk

Reaction score
Sorry meant jelly bean. Rezound will or won't get jb most likely? Nexus already has it in a rom and people love it. Battery life was the same I thought

acejavelin

Reaction score
The Rezound will not officially get Jelly Bean from HTC/VZW, HTC stated that a few weeks ago... but I would actually be surprised if it didn't see several flavors of Jelly Bean from ROM developers especially since the RIL has been unlocked now.

OP
T

thrgk

Reaction score
The nexus is wider then the RAZR and I have small hands. Prolly go rezound. Isn't reOund better in sunlight and out doors?

acejavelin

Reaction score
The nexus is wider then the RAZR and I have small hands. Prolly go rezound. Isn't reOund better in sunlight and out doors?

The display on the Rezound is better in all conditions in my opinion... If you use it outdoors a lot, I would recommend anti-glare screen protector though. Although, even without it, the display is still better in sunlight conditions than the Nexus.

OP
T

thrgk

Reaction score
Which has better battery? Rezound includes 2750mah one. The be us extended is 2100mah and and that only last for what? 3hr screen time?

OP
T

thrgk

Reaction score
how long more does a nexus with 3900mah battery last, compared to a rezound with 2750 mah battery?

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
I think the only thing the Nexus really has going for it is that it will get JellyBean. I think just about everything about the Rezound is better than my friends Nexus. Radios, Battery, camera, screen quality. And in my opinion HTC sense has the best widgets that can really make for a nice experience. Particularly the gallery widget. Nothing else anywhere comes even close, and I have been looking for months.

If anyone has any idea about a gallery widget that can function like the Sense one please let me know. Desperate to get it on my GS3. Passed the Rezound on to my wife before we lost unlimited data.

Schimm

Reaction score
Speaking of sense widgets I've found no better stock exchange widget on the market....not even close.

Sent by my hookah via hashcloud.

Xander Crews

Reaction score
The display on the Rezound is better in all conditions in my opinion... If you use it outdoors a lot, I would recommend anti-glare screen protector though. Although, even without it, the display is still better in sunlight conditions than the Nexus.

As long as brightness is turned up. If you have brightness turned down, you can't see squat on the Rezound...or any phone for that matter.
With brightness turned up, the Rezound screen is fine in the sun.

Xander Crews

Reaction score
Which has better battery? Rezound includes 2750mah one. The be us extended is 2100mah and and that only last for what? 3hr screen time?

I have the Rezound with extended battery. On moderate use I can get about two full days of use. I charge it every night though and it usually has around 50% on it when I go to bed. On heavy use days it usually has 30% or so when I go to bed.
Battery life on the Rezound should be a non-issue if you have the extended battery.

I can't speak for the Nexus battery.

OP
T

thrgk

Reaction score
was the issue with dropped calls and bad reception fixed on the nexus? or still are known issues.

kparks

Reaction score
Rageboardr said:
I think the only thing the Nexus really has going for it is that it will get JellyBean. I think just about everything about the Rezound is better than my friends Nexus. Radios, Battery, camera, screen quality. And in my opinion HTC sense has the best widgets that can really make for a nice experience. Particularly the gallery widget. Nothing else anywhere comes even close, and I have been looking for months.

If anyone has any idea about a gallery widget that can function like the Sense one please let me know. Desperate to get it on my GS3. Passed the Rezound on to my wife before we lost unlimited data.

I would have to agree with this post and say get the Rezound