Rezound battery life?

wolstonc

Reaction score
So how's the battery life on the redondo? There are suprisingly few reviews on this device, and I'm seriously wondering how the battery life is. Better than the tbolt? Razr? Best 4g device battery life yet?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

orionsvantage

Reaction score
Ice been getting 10+ hours easy with mine

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

dennism1358

Reaction score
I am getting close to 20 hours with moderate use during the week. I picked mine up on Saturday and have been conditioning the battery “completely charging and then completely discharging”.

shortie43506

Reaction score
I just picked up mine yesterday and I am actually pretty impressed with everything, including the battery!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

drtnsnw

Reaction score
I only got about 6 hours on the first charge but I was really using it hard. Downloaded tons of apps trying to get it like i like it.

From my Rockin Rezound

ccgustavus

Reaction score
I picked mine up yesterday, it had 40% on it, I was able to get all my apps and everything installed before it hit 15% 4 hours later. Today I unplugged it at 630, and it's currently at 86% with 45 mins of talk time, 3 e-mail push accounts, and about 20 texts. I'm pretty impressed! When I had the Razr over the weekend, it was already at 50% by now.

RVC

Reaction score
Turned mine on at 8:30 this morning and it shut off at 1:30. The screen was turned all the way up and 4g on with moderate to heavy use. First charge by the way. Much better than my TB which I just turned back on 10 min ago at 95% now at 89%.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Sharrock

Reaction score
I was using mine yesterday on the heavy side and it lasted around 6+ hours. It still probably had another hour or so before I charged it.

lazarus2297

Reaction score
These honestly don't sound like great battery results very similar to what I am getting on my razr if I am gonna have bad battery life I would just as well keep this phone.... ahhhhh decisions decisions

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
These honestly don't sound like great battery results very similar to what I am getting on my razr if I am gonna have bad battery life I would just as well keep this phone.... ahhhhh decisions decisions

depends on if they're all 4G or not... if you're on 4G with "moderate" or more usage, anything over 8-10 hours is excellent

nelamvr6

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6
What would you say your usage is like that doesn't sound too bad

It's been on WiFi most of that time. I'd say my usage is a little more than it will eventually be since it's still a new toy, but I haven't been streaming videos or gaming all day.

I have attached a screen cap of my battery usage.

uggs2012

Reaction score
It's awful period

Sent from mY REZOUND using DroidForums

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's been on WiFi most of that time. I'd say my usage is a little more than it will eventually be since it's still a new toy, but I haven't been streaming videos or gaming all day.

I have attached a screen cap of my battery usage.

pretty strong wifi signal or not? that's not great for mostly wifi... unless the screen has been on most of the time