This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
So how's the battery life on the redondo? There are suprisingly few reviews on this device, and I'm seriously wondering how the battery life is. Better than the tbolt? Razr? Best 4g device battery life yet?
I am getting close to 20 hours with moderate use during the week. I picked mine up on Saturday and have been conditioning the battery “completely charging and then completely discharging”.
I picked mine up yesterday, it had 40% on it, I was able to get all my apps and everything installed before it hit 15% 4 hours later. Today I unplugged it at 630, and it's currently at 86% with 45 mins of talk time, 3 e-mail push accounts, and about 20 texts. I'm pretty impressed! When I had the Razr over the weekend, it was already at 50% by now.
Turned mine on at 8:30 this morning and it shut off at 1:30. The screen was turned all the way up and 4g on with moderate to heavy use. First charge by the way. Much better than my TB which I just turned back on 10 min ago at 95% now at 89%.
These honestly don't sound like great battery results very similar to what I am getting on my razr if I am gonna have bad battery life I would just as well keep this phone.... ahhhhh decisions decisions
These honestly don't sound like great battery results very similar to what I am getting on my razr if I am gonna have bad battery life I would just as well keep this phone.... ahhhhh decisions decisions
It's been on WiFi most of that time. I'd say my usage is a little more than it will eventually be since it's still a new toy, but I haven't been streaming videos or gaming all day.
It's been on WiFi most of that time. I'd say my usage is a little more than it will eventually be since it's still a new toy, but I haven't been streaming videos or gaming all day.