battery life

OP
S

stemo

Reaction score
1990wend said:
Well, I tried stock rezound battery life, and light media use on life is 18 hours. Still have a problem, I'm still looking for help

If 18hrs on the stock battery is a problem then I could use that problem. I can get 20 or so hours out of my extended battery.

acejavelin

Reaction score
Well, I tried stock rezound battery life, and light media use on life is 18 hours. Still have a problem, I'm still looking for help
For the Rezound this is EXCELLENT... Where is the problem?

If you need significantly better battery life you will need to go to an extended battery or switch phones to a Razr Maxx or something.

cdm369

Reaction score
I can't get 18 hours of light use out of my extended battery...but what is the definition of light use.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
cdm369 said:
I can't get 18 hours of light use out of my extended battery...but what is the definition of light use.

Good question. I'm always online someway. Usually with an app but sometimes with the browser. But I get good battery life because I'm always on wifi. Even when I'm at work I'm on wifi but I also have airplane mode on because I have a work phone when people need to contact me. I keep my wifi off when I'm not using it as well as my screen. I easily get 16-18 hours run time with plenty of power to spare. The best I've gotten is 2 1/2 days on a single charge. But you're right "light" use subjective.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

cdm369

Reaction score
I'm always on 4g. Never really have the opportunity to use WiFi. Usually about 2 and a half hours screen time. 2 emails sync and facebook. About 30 min of YouTube. Usually 14 hours til I'm in yellow.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
cdm369 said:
I'm always on 4g. Never really have the opportunity to use WiFi. Usually about 2 and a half hours screen time. 2 emails sync and facebook. About 30 min of YouTube. Usually 14 hours til I'm in yellow.

4g is a major battery hog. That is what's eating it up.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

acejavelin

Reaction score
Hmmm... kind of subjective... Maybe less than 10 minutes screen time per hour? Standard battery should be able to give you 2-3 hours screen time, extended battery 3.5-6 hours, of course that depends on lots of other factors too, signal strength, screen brightness, apps, etc.

Islander53

Reaction score
Hmmm... kind of subjective... Maybe less than 10 minutes screen time per hour? Standard battery should be able to give you 2-3 hours screen time, extended battery 3.5-6 hours, of course that depends on lots of other factors too, signal strength, screen brightness, apps, etc.

Well said Ace...including talk time, using Bluetooth etc....one reason why manufacturers need to make these phones with better batteries. I use the extended battery with my phone