Extended Life Battery with Over-size Battery Door

Bpowder33

Reaction score
Doesn't appear to be oem, at least it doesn't say that anywhere. When I bought mine it was half off at Verizon for 25$.

acejavelin

Reaction score
When it comes to batteries, I suggest staying OEM or at least a reputable manufacturer like Laza or Mugen. There are lots of el-cheapo batteries out there that are exactly that, el-cheapo, and not worth the money you are paying. Even if you find a quality battery, be wary of the back door cover since in the Rezound this is where the antennas are, and many people have reported signal issues with cheap battery doors.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
When it comes to batteries, I suggest staying OEM or at least a reputable manufacturer like Laza or Mugen. There are lots of el-cheapo batteries out there that are exactly that, el-cheapo, and not worth the money you are paying. Even if you find a quality battery, be wary of the back door cover since in the Rezound this is where the antennas are, and many people have reported signal issues with cheap battery doors.

+1

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

Snoking

Reaction score
Battery life is well worth the extra size of the OEM extended battery. Chris

stemo

Reaction score
The extended battery does add weight and extra bulk with improved battery life.

Reaction score
Yes it is. I love mine.

Couldn't agree more with loudram and ace...I love my rezound and extended battery. I would also advise OEM only. I bought a 3500 ext (that appears to be the same off-brand as in the link) for my dinc2 and it was a piece of junk.

TWC42

Reaction score
Here's why I think the extended battery makes the Rezound feel "fat". The Rezound by itself with the regular battery is thin enough. I have the silicone case on my Rezound. It makes it a little "fatter" but still comfortable and less likely to slip out of the hand. I wouldn't want to go without the silicon case in case of a drop. Hasn't happened yet, but it only takes one fall onto a hard surface to cause a lot of damage. I also keep the phone in a leather pouch in my pocket to prevent scratches. (I don't like screen protectors, they seem to make the touch screen less responsive.) I got the extended battery, and the silicone case designed for the Rezound with the extended battery. That is "fat". It won't fit in my leather pouch and feels like I'm holding a brick in my hand. Without the silicone case, the extended battery on the Rezound might be o.k. With the silicone case, it's just too bulky, IMHO.

Coupe

Reaction score
I love my big battery with the matching cover, it makes the phone easier to hold and it still drops in my back pocket. (I dont wear skinny jeans)