Replacement for Adobe Flash?

Reaction score
Now that Adobe Flash is no longer supported, what do you all use? Or can you get Flash from somewhere and does it work with the Maxx HD? Just wondering as I was checking a website out and some of the video wouldn't play.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Flash still works for me, but I have to use Firefox. Whats the website, I might check it out real quick.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey Paper Mario is a nice game...and I cant get it to work... :( Whats the latest version of Flash? I need to do some investigating now...

Well...I installed JB on my Maxx HD...and now it says Your device isnt compatible with this version in my Apps list...I need to side load an older version? Or a hack to get it to work? And thanks to this topic...I didnt even know it was disabled on my phone. I forgot JB is a lil different than ICS.

OP
T
Reaction score
jroc said:
Hey Paper Mario is a nice game...and I cant get it to work... :( Whats the latest version of Flash? I need to do some investigating now...

I don't even know. Can't find it on the play store. Where did you download it from?

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
When ICS was put on my RAZR from last year, I just went to the adobe website on my phone. That doesnt seem to work anymore.

Redsnk95

Reaction score
I have the .apk file on my Xoom tab I can try to upload it this evening if you don't find it. I use it in JB using using the ICS browser when Flash is needed.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok, just found the latest Flash version...and it works in Dolphin, Firefox. No go in Chrome. Those the only 3 browsers I tested.

Thanks again for this thread and all who contributed to it. I would have never known.

I have the latest for JB tho. I dont know if that would work for ICS. Anyway, here is where I got it: I didnt have to go into the browser settings or anything. I did go in Dolphin and its listed as off, but it still works. If this doesnt work I'm sure there is a version for ICS. I installed the latest one and I'm using the latest Dolphin and Firefox browsers.

http://wccftech.com/download-and-install-flash-player-for-android-4-1-4-2-jellybean/