Solution for Adobe Flash???

Psykho

Reaction score
On my DNA I went to the Adobe website and went to the archives. There is a list that says Android 4.0 and higher pick the top one. It will download the file and you have to install it...

OP
F

Flyfisher69

Reaction score
On my DNA I went to the Adobe website and went to the archives. There is a list that says Android 4.0 and higher pick the top one. It will download the file and you have to install it...

I don't know what DNA is... ya whippersnapper! LOL... so what is that?

Any idea if my HD MAXX is 4.0 or higher? I imagine that since it's the newest Moto phone that it would be...

And I hate to ask (well, somewhat anyway) but is there any way that I can talk you into providing a link to that Adobe archive link to download?... Please?
:hail:

Psykho

Reaction score
I don't know what DNA is... ya whippersnapper! LOL... so what is that?

Any idea if my HD MAXX is 4.0 or higher? I imagine that since it's the newest Moto phone that it would be...

And I hate to ask (well, somewhat anyway) but is there any way that I can talk you into providing a link to that Adobe archive link to download?... Please?
:hail:

Dna is my HTC Droid DNA and if you Google Adobe Archives it should be the first link. Go there and scroll down until you get to the Android versions and click the top 4.0 or higher one. To install it after you download it you have to go to settings/security and check the box that will allow you to install files from unknown sources...

recDNA

Reaction score
works great with firefox

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

snowman

Reaction score
I went through all this deleted (actually Froze Chrome it sucks)
went with the new Dolphin Beta just came out a short while back ==sweet
that chrome is the worst why is that a stock browser it's awful

recDNA

Reaction score
Dolphin won't play flash but I love firefox now and it does. I don't like how it stores bookmarks but thats about its only flaw

markymark

Reaction score
I tried several browsers and my favorite is Boat Browser. It supports flash and has the best user interface I have found.

Hodor

Reaction score
Dolphin won't play flash but I love firefox now and it does. I don't like how it stores bookmarks but thats about its only flaw

My dolphin hd plays flash?

recDNA

Reaction score
tu7ena2a.jpg

This is what I get when i go to settings web content flash

snowman

Reaction score
My dolphin hd plays flash?
I'm using dolphin Beta and it's greyed out in settings cannot turn it on how did you get it to work?
I get the message in the previous post as recDNA

Last edited: