adobe flash player

daldav

Reaction score
I can't watch half the videos I'd like to because the message I get says my phone won't support adobe flash. Is there an alternative to adobe. I have a RAZR Max.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you saying your browser gives the no support message? If so try Firefox browser after going to the Adobe website and grabbing Flash player, if you don't already have it.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

bamaloneforut

Reaction score
ok can someone chime in and tell me why adobe flash is no longer available on the market. I have a new s4 and it isnt even on the phone

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
ok can someone chime in and tell me why adobe flash is no longer available on the market. I have a new s4 and it isnt even on the phone

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Adobe decided yo no longer support development of the mobile version of Flash last year. I think it was mostly because Android in particular is so fragmented is at least one reason. Theye are still issuing security fixes but there will not be any new versions for mobile.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
well that sucks, so we just no longer have flash?

Sent from my S4

No, you do have Flash, (and it can be installed from Adobe's site) but not all the current Android browsers support it Chrome never did and Dolphin Browser stopped supporting Flash. Lighting Browser, Next Browser and Firefox still support Flash. There are a few more too.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I've went the site and found the newest version but my phone won't let me install it? It keeps asked what app I want to use, and for the choices it shows Quickoffice, my printer app, a few others that don't do any thing.

from my spanking new Samsung Note 2

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I've went the site and found the newest version but my phone won't let me install it? It keeps asked what app I want to use, and for the choices it shows Quickoffice, my printer app, a few others that don't do any thing.

Is what you are trying to install an APK file?

xtor

Reaction score
Dude how many times are you going to re-post this?

I just reported it , so it will be removed, I've done this about 20 time for this same add, you think they would get a clue,nobody wants that crapy phone! You can remove this too thanks

11bravo

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Taken care of. :) Thank you.

Sent from my Razr HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2