Remove BLOAT from Black Glass!

SayMYnamE

Reaction score
Is it possible to manually delete all the blur .apk files from the install theme .zip file before installing the theme so all the blur apps don't get installed with the theme in the first place?

I'm about to install the new Rubix Focused 0.5 which doesn't have blur. I then of course want to install the BGX theme on top of it. However, I don't want to spend all that time uninstalling all the bloat after the theme is installed.

If I manually delete the blur .apks, will it then just install the "themed" .apks that I left behind?

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to manually delete all the blur .apk files from the install theme .zip file before installing the theme so all the blur apps don't get installed with the theme in the first place?

I'm about to install the new Rubix Focused 0.5 which doesn't have blur. I then of course want to install the BGX theme on top of it. However, I don't want to spend all that time uninstalling all the bloat after the theme is installed.

If I manually delete the blur .apks, will it then just install the "themed" .apks that I left behind?

I just freeze them with Titanium Backup. The only on that I found that won't go away in the app drawer is the Amazon MP3 app.