Please oh please Droid928!

dochoots

Reaction score
Dave,

I totaly agree with your thinking on this. The DX is for the most part Froyo with some very good improvements to the vanilla aps.

The one "improvement" where I think Moto did a horrible job is the dialer. It does not ustilize Groups at all. Now, the stock dialer isn't great with Groups, but the is a glaring issue with the DX Blurry dialer. I connect the phone to my car though Blootooth and all 1051 contacts get listed in my dashboard screen. When I want to use the buttons on my steering wheel, I have to slowly scroll (takes about a second to move from one contact to the next) through all contacts. With the stock dialer in Froyo (as on my old D1) I could use a Group called BMW and have only 20 regular contacts displayed on phone and on dash.

For this reason, it would be cool to get away from the DX dialer-contacts.apk and have a good looking version of the stock one.... if that is somehow possible. Whatever options there is would be great.

renlan

Reaction score
Hey 928 Your Droid x theme is outstanding, will you continue to theme new stock updates???? I will gladly donate if I know I will get to keep using this theme on my X.