Reloaded ICS leak, running much better this time around

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I had already tried out some of the ICS leakages prior, but with somewhat underwhelmed results...so I went back to .901 w/Eclipse 3.0....then anticipating a possible ICS OTA very soon I reloaded .905 and stayed stock, with craptatious 4G results!!....but I was thinking ICS would be rolled out by now which it was not....so, I reloaded ICS 232, but this time wiping cache in stock recovery prior to installing the .232 leak.....Well whattayaknow!!, the 4G signal has stayed locked on from the point of reload, 'and' I went to the adobe website via my browser to install the latest adobe flash 11 that is compatible with Android 4.0 and it instantly redirected me to adobe flash player 11 in the Play Store ....so all seems great....good battery life, solid 4G lock, and flash playing virtually on every site...awesome :happy3:

Just wondered if others had tried the cache wipe prior to installing the ICS leaks and whehter most knew how to install adobe flash player on ICS

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
I also wiped cache before installing 232. Have had 0 problems other than it won't root. But as far as performance, everything is great

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I also wiped cache before installing 232. Have had 0 problems other than it won't root. But as far as performance, everything is great

I just rooted with Razr's edge... have you checked that you have the correct Moto drivers?

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah if you worry about having to fxz back and starting over on .905, then yeah just stay unrooted.........however in that same thread post #27 states exactly why that member couldn't root,
Turns out my issue was actually just needing new drivers.

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
I did dl 2 different sets of the 5.5 drivers, one from the big sticky with all the links and another that a different user offered. I know I followed all the steps

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ahhh, IC, sorry it isn't rooting for you.....perhaps when the official OTA does come out then it will root smoothly at that point...