[Release][Theme] Golden Elegance for multiple ROMs.....

bearklaws007

Reaction score
I want to thank you sneaky also... This is my favorite theme...Sh*t, It is the only theme i have loaded...I just don't fill the need to load another one after this one... (tizz bad azz)...So thanks for all the hard work Kook, and now for putting together a team that will rock...Peace

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
Sneaky...What are the odds that odds that you would make a swype 2 theme for Koo's Harmony theme?

I will take a look into it. I haven't made very many with the Droid 2 images. I did a couple but no one seemed to care. Lol but yeah ill look into it for sure.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sneaky...What are the odds that odds that you would make a swype 2 theme for Koo's Harmony theme?
He can make it and although he'll be working on it feverishly everyday, don't expect it for at least 72 hours. :D

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
since you requested it, id like your input on what needs adjusted for you to enjoy it fully. it looks funny now cause DF puts it against a white background, im think its pretty close,just need to change the burgandy to a brownish color. this is the SwypeD2_GE.zip i already have posted in the swype thread.

SwypeRef_PT_Numeric_VGA.png

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
since you requested it, id like your input on what needs adjusted for you to enjoy it fully. it looks funny now cause DF puts it against a white background, im think its pretty close,just need to change the burgandy to a brownish color. this is the SwypeD2_GE.zip i already have posted in the swype thread.

SwypeRef_PT_Numeric_VGA.png

That, is a very attractive looking keyboard! :)

-Mike

Droidee

Reaction score
The color chasm brew you suggest with a change of tracing color from blue to brownish would make it complete

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
The color chasm brew you suggest with a change of tracing color from blue to brownish would make it complete

to be clear,you will be happy if i just change the dark burgundy to brown,your be happy, i can not change the trace color with MM, from my knowledge it cant be done,it kills the activation/lock to the device. it can be done to a full packaged leaked version of swype but thats pointless cause those arent allowed on the forums.

although UD distributed swype in his rom and DF approved it, saying it was ok cause it was the D2 swype, if thats the case everyone one should be able to distribute it too. just saying, i will follow the rules and keep my mouth shut,lol

Droidee

Reaction score
Thats correct and I will abide by all the rules of the forum. Koo and you have made my droid the best no mater which theme he puts out Hes a genius.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I dont know about genius...but im having a lot of fun.

Thank you so much for the compliment.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

davidsdroid

Reaction score
Golden elegance is by far my favorite theme and I waited to upgrade to UD 1.0.0 til it was ported. I'm just having two small issue with it now. The time on the lockscreen is not lining up right and the first number is cut off. Also the slide to accept a call is cut off. They're both things I can live with, but if you have any suggestions that would be great

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Golden elegance is by far my favorite theme and I waited to upgrade to UD 1.0.0 til it was ported. I'm just having two small issue with it now. The time on the lockscreen is not lining up right and the first number is cut off. Also the slide to accept a call is cut off. They're both things I can live with, but if you have any suggestions that would be great
If you can live with the stock font, install it from UD settings. It's an alignment issue with my font and UD's new lockscreen setup.

segdoh49

Reaction score
If you can live with the stock font, install it from UD settings. It's an alignment issue with my font and UD's new lockscreen setup.
Worked for me...jeezzz I thought I did have the stock font already, cause I never changed it since I loaded UD 1.0.0 Oh well It's good now. And by the way Thanks for the Theme. I didn't wait till you had it ported to install UD, but I was waiting.............Thanks Again will be sending a little something your way soon.

Droidee

Reaction score
To both of you. Only a genius can find hard work to be fun without expectations of anything other than enjoyment.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The font is only a subtle difference. Thats one of the reasons I like it.

Worked for me...jeezzz I thought I did have the stock font already, cause I never changed it since I loaded UD 1.0.0 Oh well It's good now. And by the way Thanks for the Theme. I didn't wait till you had it ported to install UD, but I was waiting.............Thanks Again will be sending a little something your way soon.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk