[Release][Theme] Golden Elegance for multiple ROMs.....

Jaycea22

Reaction score
have you tried to theme handcent sms before? it would be awesome if you could make it match like the other apps. i tried to customize it in the stock settings to get it to match but its just not same. either way, you still have made the best theme out there!

I am using the themed handcent that Koo has on the OP. It matches his theme and gives you the RGB numbers to match the font color. Loving how my Droid looks with his theme.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

tical364

Reaction score
Yeah you're right. I need to learn how to read. It looks great, sorry about that!

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

StingRay

Reaction score
So is UD 7.0 a Rom???

The one in the original link is only the theme. To get the ROM for UD, you need to go to his site.

kook is correct (of course)...you need to go to the UD website, which cannot be linked to from droidforums...(long story)....

it is located at Blackdroidmod DOT com....then click on forums then downloads (at top)....look fo UD 7.0....dancedroidgood luck...

StingRay

Reaction score
kook

UltraDroid and I think that since you're big time now, you need to work on a cool signature graphic advertising your themes....I would definitely add it to my signature....

if I were a graphics person, good with photoshop, or even decent with crayons I would donate my time to help design....unfortunately I'm not though....:icon_ lala:

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
kook

UltraDroid and I think that since you're big time now, you need to work on a cool signature graphic advertising your themes....I would definitely add it to my signature....

if I were a graphics person, good with photoshop, or even decent with crayons I would donate my time to help design....unfortunately I'm not though....:icon_ lala:
heh....I don't think I'm big time....but thanks man. I'll see if I can whip something up. If not, maybe there's someone willing to hook it up.

Thanks guys.

Gonna post a screen shot later of the new theme....

bearklaws007

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up...I get it....

I also like this site... Peace and good will...

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
kook

StingRay is right - you DO need a signature that reflects your creative skills, which are considerable. :)

-Mike

StingRay

Reaction score
kook

Wanted to let you know that I flashed SS 4.7 and loaded Golden Elegance over it....this thing is simply amazing! Everything looks and works fantastic, including DolphinHD (after my failed attempts on UD7)...

first time I have used Simply Stunning and I am impressed, but simply stunning is a good description of your theme....glad I was able to get everything working, because after trying out other themes, I had to come back to GE...

hats off to you my friend...you have set a great standard for other themes to follow...:hail:dancedroid

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
kook

Wanted to let you know that I flashed SS 4.7 and loaded Golden Elegance over it....this thing is simply amazing! Everything looks and works fantastic, including DolphinHD (after my failed attempts on UD7)...

first time I have used Simply Stunning and I am impressed, but simply stunning is a good description of your theme....glad I was able to get everything working, because after trying out other themes, I had to come back to GE...

hats off to you my friend...you have set a great standard for other themes to follow...:hail:dancedroid
That's great to hear bruther....one thing I didn't like about the SS4.7 is the color changer for the status bar wasn't quite the same. It IS a great ROM though...lots of features.

And the OTA updates are fantastic.

I actually have big plans for my next theme. There are going to be multiple ROMs and multiple colors. Stand by....

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll have the UD 8.0 port up in a couple hours. I'm still at work :(

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ultimate Droid 8.0 is in the OP. Haven't tested it out, but should be good to go. Let me know if you have any problems.