[Release] Succulent Desire 6.5 THEMED

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
By all means!!!! first things first!! :):):):)....

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Please don't answer till you done fishing, but in that first screen shot is that a widget with your favorite baseball teams upcoming schedule? If so what is it called?

OP
garrett

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Please don't answer till you done fishing, but in that first screen shot is that a widget with your favorite baseball teams upcoming schedule? If so what is it called?

we only went out for a few hours im back now.... but thats pure calendar widget and i just have the Tampa Bay Rays schedule in my Google calendar so it shows up there too.

i usually have a lot of other stuff there too but with this oil spill i'm not working a whole lot.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Great job on that! Now I can get rid of blue energy. Stratts probably dieing to get back in front of his PC and get Atlantis blue up to date.

Man, u know I am!

Do you have any special plans for the next version of Atlantis blue? It's awesome, just the way it is but I just wondered what lies down the road.

-Mike

stratt

Reaction score
I have changed the status bar, or actually lack there of a status bar;) I have also changed some icons. I will work on it some more when I get home from beach.

OP
garrett

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
here is an updated version of launcher pro since the developer released an update for it yesterday.

make sure you update the app first using the market.

Here is the file download it save it place it in the root of your SD card.
DOWNLOAD

then from ADB shell or a root terminal on the phone do this.

Code:
su
sysrw
rm com.fede.launcher-1.apk
cp /sdcard/launcherpro.[COLOR="Red"]zip[/COLOR] /system/app/launcherpro.[COLOR="red"]apk[/COLOR]
reboot

same as before to get the matching launcher you need to hit menu > preferences > appearance settings > dock background > "Froyo Wide"

when i did this i did not loose my settings but there is no gurantee that you wont have to setup your widgets again.....

Last edited:

Bg8780

Reaction score
Love the rom and theme, lightning fast and beautiful! Any plans to have any other colors aside from blue in the future? Particularly the battery and other status icons in the notification bar. Wifi, GPS, etc.

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Love the rom and theme, lightning fast and beautiful! Any plans to have any other colors aside from blue in the future? Particularly the battery and other status icons in the notification bar. Wifi, GPS, etc.

there will be a few themes to pick from when i finish v 7.0.. :)

OP
garrett

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

no i'm not planning on doing anything else to this rom... this was just something to hold people over till succulent desire 7.0 is released.

like woody said 7.0 is right around the corner....

grinchy

Reaction score
anybody have any issues w/weather widgets not getting the weather? or the news/weather widget?

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was but after removing the widget (not deleting just putting in the trash can) I opened it back up and it has been fine ever sense.

tenpin477

Reaction score
I like the Rom alot, but I'm having some trouble getting to the market with it. It keeps telling me a network error has occured, even when Im connected to wifi