Release Notes for 12.24

hoppermi

Reaction score
Translation by Chrome
Posts by Mr.L editor at 2010-12-22 22:01

This week's update has been gathered in the main function of the stability and optimization:

1. To resolve remote control does not answer the phone and the remote control of the player control;

2. Repairing a result of monitoring the system stuck;

3. In addition to last week is hidden apps, this week, text messages, dial-up can also be encrypted;

4. The new global search

5. Gallery beta release:)

5 more weeks so we 5pm OTA it.

killjoylm1

Reaction score
Good thing they don't celebrate Xmas otherwise this might get delayed...lol!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

MJ5150

Reaction score
Is this for an upcoming version 12.24 in five weeks, or is this an update for December 24th? I'm confuzzled.

-Mike

OP
hoppermi

hoppermi

Reaction score
Is this for an upcoming version 12.24 in five weeks, or is this an update for December 24th? I'm confuzzled.

-Mike

The notes are for this Friday's release. The last line is open to interpretation. Maybe there are only five more weeks of updates till they finish and move on to something else...
Or maybe 5 more weeks of BETA.

5PM Bejing time is when they push thier OTA Updates.

Last edited:

MJ5150

Reaction score
Alright, cool. Thanks hoppermi.

I just got 12.18 working, so it will be fun to blow that all up and try out 12.24.

-Mike

kingdroid81

Reaction score
I really hope that you can change the fonts easily with the future updates. I am getting really tired of flashing every week. I barely flashed 12.11. Im keeping 12.11 until a more stable release. 12.18 was way too buggy for me. Love the themes though. Thats the only thing that Im sticking around for.

StealthMode

Reaction score
12.18 has been buggy for sure. It's just acting annoying on my phone. Things randomly not working, gallery constantly bouncing me back to the main screen, just random annoyances all over. It's infuriating when I need to actually use my phone for something other than dicking around and nothing works!