[Release] Holy-Blue-v-2.0

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
As soon as I am home either Saturday night or Sunday, I will post a new .zip file with plenty of interesting apps for everyone.. just be patient, I'm out of town now, and tomorrow is my sisters wedding so just be patient it will get done I promise..

And thanks for trying it and I will get you the app soon..

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
question: can i upgrade the baseband to 1.3.03 with the update.zip's over at alldroid? I didn't know if any1 knows the answer to this or if any1 has tried on the SD HBlue ROM's yet.....

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
question: can i upgrade the baseband to 1.3.03 with the update.zip's over at alldroid? I didn't know if any1 knows the answer to this or if any1 has tried on the SD HBlue ROM's yet.....

Yes, you can, just make a backup before just as a precaution, even though i highly doubt you will have issues.. you WILL have to reaccitvate your phone after though.. its not hard, and you will keep all your data, you'll just be prompted on boot up to call vzw and reacivate.. very simple..

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

Yes, you can, just make a backup before just as a precaution, even though i highly doubt you will have issues.. you WILL have to reaccitvate your phone after though.. its not hard, and you will keep all your data, you'll just be prompted on boot up to call vzw and reacivate.. very simple..

THANKS...I DID DO THE BASEBAND UPDATE AND ALL IS GOOD....THIS IS A GREAT ROM, VERY STABLE AND FAST...WHEN WILL YOU BE RELEASING THE NEW STUFF...CAN'T WAIT.......!:icon_ banana:

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Thanks man, but dont forget to thank HolyGrail, he did the blue edits, and made it the Holy-Blue it is today....

:)

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score