Succulent Desire's Holy Blue

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

This is a blue the mod that will use Woody's lastest Succulent Desire rom

I was trying to get this out sooner, but had a set back with my hard drive going kaput tonight. I was able to save 90% of my edits, but will have to redo a few. Its a work in progress. Here are some preview pics.

CAP201003292105.jpg
CAP201003292106.jpg

CAP201003310005.jpg
CAP201003310007.jpg

CAP201003291927.jpg
CAP201003291946.jpg

CAP2010033100041.jpg
CAP201003310216.jpg

CAP2010032919491.jpg
CAP201003310024.jpg

Release notes are the same as Succulent Desire v 3.2 this is just the blue themed version..

Download Link

HolyBlue-1.0.zip

Last edited:

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
E version you have all been waiting for.. Me and Holygrail have spent alot of time to make this as best as we can blue wise.. And as he said it's still a work in progress.. Hope you guys enjoy.. :)

inmate369

Reaction score
man that looks tight i always thought the blue stands prouder than the green :icon_eek:

grinchy

Reaction score
quick question....this has happened 2 nights in a row...i set my alarm clock for 545am and it never goes off....i know i am doing it right :) and when I wake up late :( i click on power button to see the time and screen stays black...have to pull battery :(

schollianmj

Reaction score
This holy blue is the whole rom right? so I install nandroid style??

Grinchy... I had a lot of issues with the stock alarm app, in fact a lot of people have. I am using an app called kaloer clock. in its settings you can set it to keep the phone from going to sleep. just keep it plugged into the power source. you can adjust the screen brightness and color as well. so far after using it for about a week it hasn't failed me yet.

schollianmj

Reaction score
Hey fail, try flashing another kernal... I have great luck with Chevys 5 lot 1.25G kernal. it has the required file for the Wi-fi.

Mojomnky

Reaction score
Hey, great Rom.. Finally after searching for a Blue themed Rom that I liked you guys released this one and I don't feel like I have to change it anymore! Hurray! Awesome Job!

On that note is anyone else having problems with mail, more specifically Yahoo Mail and it loading new messages? I have never had a problem and now it isn't loading my new mail even though I have it set for check email freq for every 5 mins. I have to manually refresh it, and even sometimes that does not do the trick... just wondering if anyone has any fixes..thanks.

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Thanks everyone for the feedback, and like mentioned if ur having wifi problems just flash a new kernal, although the provided one does work, just flash boot and system when doing a nandroid restore of this rom.

schollianmj

Reaction score
So... How do we get you to make the sigmnal bars blue? not really digging the white. but then I have no clue how you do this so I really have no room to complain.

one other thing I was wondering about.. On the lock screen, not hte one where I draw a patern, but the stock one if I dont have the pattern set... Some ROMs only have the two circles on the right and left that you drag sideways to either silence or unlock. this ROM still has the bars that go along with them. any chance of those bars disappearing in a future release?

Loving the ROm regardless. kudos to you and Woody!

schollianmj

Reaction score
Cool. I always feel like a chump posting about "Hye,can you change this or change that..." eventually I want to learn how to do this, but I have yet to get ADB working.... not sure if I really should be playing around in the innards of my phones programming. :)

jboucheb

Reaction score

This is a blue the mod that will use Woody's lastest Succulent Desire rom

I was trying to get this out sooner, but had a set back with my hard drive going kaput tonight. I was able to save 90% of my edits, but will have to redo a few. Its a work in progress. Here are some preview pics.

CAP2010032919491.jpg

http://www.***********/file/253416548/6cfd27c8/HolyBlue-10.html

Hi, can you please tell me how I can get the home screen setup above with the PHONE key on the left, the apps button in the middle, and I don't know what that button is on the right.

Is this setup part of a launcher or it's a complete ROM? I have Bugless Beast (2.1) now and don't want to mess that up. Thank you.