[Release] Holy-Blue-v-2.0

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Just so everyone knows.. HolyGrail, was responible for almost all of the blue themeing in this ROM, i did very little of that blue.. we both worked very hard to make this release as good as we possibly can, and i want to make sure everyone knows he is the blue genius, he originally requested it, and got moving on it.. he has become a close friend of mine, and he does some great work, so if your loving all the blue THANK HIM..

thanks HolyGrail.. :)

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Yep, soon, ill be posting a zip with sone apps.. :) for now u just have download the rom.. what have u got to lose.. :)

schollianmj

Reaction score
Hmmm.... Help me out here... Booted into recovery, wiped data 3 times, wiped cache 3 times. Advanced Nandroid restored holy 2.0. signal icons are thick white bars... same as I had in Holy 1.0. when i lose signal totally the bars turn into the normal sized thin grey outlines... thought these were supposed to be blue? :)

Edit: Ok, just looked at the pics on the first post... signal bars there are just like Im seeing... but then down in the second post you credit R1Lover with new blue signal bars. are you trying to dis-credit him? :) joking guys. love the rom. is there any way to change the font though? the Droid font bugs me. I think I prefer Zegoe font. nice basic thin font. with things like Set CPU widget the droid font is to hard to read and It makes the text overlap.

Last edited:
OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Hmmm.... Help me out here... Booted into recovery, wiped data 3 times, wiped cache 3 times. Advanced Nandroid restored holy 2.0. signal icons are thick white bars... same as I had in Holy 1.0. when i lose signal totally the bars turn into the normal sized thin grey outlines... thought these were supposed to be blue? :)

Edit: Ok, just looked at the pics on the first post... signal bars there are just like Im seeing... but then down in the second post you credit R1Lover with new blue signal bars. are you trying to dis-credit him? :) joking guys. love the rom. is there any way to change the font though? the Droid font bugs me. I think I prefer Zegoe font. nice basic thin font. with things like Set CPU widget the droid font is to hard to read and It makes the text overlap.

so much to respond to... lol..

so the white is only when you have service, when you don't have service the icons are the same as stock, never thought about changing these, cause i barely ever go somewhere where i don't have service, but i see your point..

the orginal blue is credited to R1Lover, the white is credit to holygrail, he edited them to white for the blue version of the ROM..
yeah, i'll post something here soon for you to change font, just follow the instructions exacltly or your'll have to reflash your ROM, and may lose data, so just remember to back up before just in case..

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Any thoughts about jumping on the ROM Manager bandwagon with this?

well i'd love to get this on ROM mananger for everyone, but i don't know a thing about java coding to add it to the app

but im working on it.. :icon_ banana: been talking and should have a solution for everyone on clockwork soon.. :icon_ banana:

at least an update.zip to use..

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yep, soon, ill be posting a zip with sone apps.. :) for now u just have download the rom.. what have u got to lose.. :)

Love the ROM first off...I am curious though I love the Launcher that has the 'Hero like' bottom launcher bar....Is there anyway to get this all by itself and install on my other ROM's?? just curious?

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
As soon as I am home either Saturday night or Sunday, I will post a new .zip file with plenty of interesting apps for everyone.. just be patient, I'm out of town now, and tomorrow is my sisters wedding so just be patient it will get done I promise..

And thanks for trying it and I will get you the app soon..