[RELEASE] Dark Edge UI 2.2 v1.0!!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
12010d1279518396-alert-dark-edge-2-2-beta-has-arrived-threadheader.png
The LONG awaited epic Dark Edge UI has finally been given the final stamp of approval by Team Dark Edge. Xeudoxus, Realigion and the rest of the team bring you v1.0!

For those of you not familiar with this UI it's something you have to experience to appreciate. The edits to framework are a true masterpiece.

For those of you who have been waiting patiently for 1.0 head on over to their forums and download the best UI available for the Motorola Droid, you know you want to!

Enjoy everyone.......

~Download Dark Edge UI~

Wolf Irotisha

Reaction score
Noob Question. Any ETA on a theme for the D2 from u guys? loved your themes on the OG droid. but sadly verizon sent me the D2.

IamFuzzles

Reaction score
Will this work if I flash it over CM6? Kind of new to roms and such. It says it requires FRG22D, but I don't know if that's what I'm running. Thanks in advance for the help

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

IamFuzzles

Reaction score
Will this work if I flash it over CM6? Kind of new to roms and such. It says it requires FRG22D, but I don't know if that's what I'm running. Thanks in advance for the help

Download and install the DEODEXED version below. Then flash DE.....

Port to CM6 will be done later

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/metickone/75695-release-official-frg22d-deodexed-su-busybox.html

Thank you! I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction so simply, this theme looks amazing and I can't wait to try it out.

bhughesiii

Reaction score
I am definitely going to check this out. Hopefully it will be ported to Sapphire soon...