Received text about upcoming update

OP
F

fishmstr

Reaction score
You guys really need to read.. there is another thread about this and the message verizon sent clearly says its to fix a emergency call button issue..has nothing at all to do with froyo

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

There really is not need to be a smartaleck.

OP
F

fishmstr

Reaction score
Well got the message on my phone yesterday evening. Makes me wonder if VZW has any plans to push out Froyo anytime soon. Why go through the trouble of sending out a minor fix if Froyo was ready to go.

Gypsy Mama

Reaction score
Well got the message on my phone yesterday evening. Makes me wonder if VZW has any plans to push out Froyo anytime soon. Why go through the trouble of sending out a minor fix if Froyo was ready to go.

That's the same thing I thought when I got the text. But I'm not holding my breath...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Mdc05

Reaction score
I got the same message yesterday, and when I woke up this morning, the update had already installed, so that I went from DL09 to EA28. Since then, I can't download any apps. It says "Your download will start" and then the download icon appears in the upper left corner of my screen, and then it disappears without downloading the app. The apps I've tried to download are now in "my apps" but they all have the link to download them. I've even tried hitting "update all" and it looks like it's going to update 5 or 6 of them, but nothing. I can download off of the internet.

When I go into my Talk app, it appears that I'm signed in. I've cleared the cache and it hasn't helped. I've rebooted three times. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Not sure if it has to do with update but wasn't happining before so my phone is not on charger and three battery icon is showing that it is charging? Also had some issues with downloading an app this morning

Froyo would be a just desert