Reboot or shut down during normal usage.

Guindalf

Reaction score
Three times now, my phone has rebooted (or got stuck in a reboot cycle) for no apparent reason. Once was in the middle of a call and it stuck on the Droid 'eye' screen. I had to remove the battery on two of the occasions to get it to restart.

Has anyone else experienced this? I'm wondering if it' a common fault or just my unit.

nh2123

Reaction score
yeah mine was restarting alot as well. go into the settings/privacy section and perform a master reset. it appeared to have fixed my problems.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
yeah mine was restarting alot as well. go into the settings/privacy section and perform a master reset. it appeared to have fixed my problems.
guindalf this seems to be the best remedy for that right now.....

If it does not work return the device....

Rickos

Reaction score
I had the same problem, did all the hard resets and nothing worked, best thing is to stop waisting your time and just return it for a new one, worked for me.
By the way, my wife had no problems with hers, just luck of the draw i guess.

Rickos:icon_ banana:

Earthwalker

Reaction score
Mine has given me no problems at all. If it is getting stuck while booting that is a very bad sign. You should return it for one that works properly.

dagilstrap

Reaction score
Piece of junk???

Picked up my phone Friday. It has shut down and re-booted at least 20 times since then. Also can't get exchange to sync up properly and the idiots at Verizon don't have a clue.

You folks may think this is a good product. IMHO it's a piece of crap.

ToddOwnz

Reaction score
I got a droid on Friday the 6th and it kept rebooting constantly. So I returned it for a new one. But so far, this one runs pretty good but it has randomly rebooted a couple times during normal usage...so I don't know what to do :icon_eek:

Earthwalker

Reaction score
This should not be hapening! The only why I know of would be a hardware problem. The RAM or there is a p?roblem with the os flash. VZW should replace the hardware quickly.