X Automatically shutting down/Rebooting

BOA

Reaction score
Anyone experiencing the X just shutting itself down and or rebooting itself? I've had this happen three times today.

Mark_Venture

Reaction score
I've had mine power off without warning once today, and once yesterday. Battery was not an issue.

fox72

Reaction score
Mine froze up while texting and required pulling the battery to get it back on. Also rebooted twice while it was sitting on my desk. I wasn't even using it. I had a HTC Incredible that was rebooting twice a day and I ended up returning it.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Droid doesn't do rebooting. Probably you guys have something installed, an app, maybe task killer or virus protection that's causing this to happen.

If it happens again and you're running something like that then remove it and see if it stops doing that.

DroidX101

Reaction score
no problems with rebooting, but I do have a problem with the touch screen not responding. I have to hit the power button to standby mode, then back on to get mine to work. Every once in a while, it will just lock up and I have to do it again.

RSD5879

Reaction score
I had the same issue. Went back to the Verizon Storeand was told by Tech it was a DOA handset. Seems there have been a few with this issue. They gave me a new phone.

kryptogrowl

Reaction score
Yes I have been having this problem. It has gotten to the point when I go to the phone and I'm surprised it's still on.

Went to the Verizon store last night but they are out of stock so I'm stuck with this POS until hopefully Thursday when they will swap me out.

baxtelf

Reaction score
Mine just started rebooting over and over. No time inbetween. Once the screen comes up it reboots again. I pulled the battery but the cycle starts back up again. Any ideas?

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Mine just started rebooting over and over. No time inbetween. Once the screen comes up it reboots again. I pulled the battery but the cycle starts back up again. Any ideas?

Bring It back to the Verizon Store and exchange it for another one!!!

baxtelf

Reaction score
They are out of stock for 10 days so I had to pay for one to be shipped to me and get it refunded when I return the trash one. This really sucks big time. Now I have no phone until Wednesday.