Reasons why the Incredible is better then iPhone

intenselyinsane

Reaction score
move to folder

Open mail program. Hold down the email you want to move. Select move to. Hope that helps

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
no mention of multitasking apps?? iphone cannot do that.. takes 4+ yrs to figure that out?!

long press magnifying glass and say "navigate to best buy" (turn by turn navi) ... my brother said he can do that on his iphone.. he said look.. i have a dot of where im going..

even if vzw gets an iphone, im sticking to android. i see an iphone as a desktop filled with apps.. the entire screen.. the lack of customizing is completely retarded. no widgets.. my gf has an iphone, shes like your dispay is so much brighter and nicer, the colors look so good.. iphone is big and bulky ... incred is so slick.. android for life.

OP
BlingDiva

BlingDiva

Reaction score
I feel that the incrediblea email is not like the iPhone at all to me it sucks in a sense for some reason when I get an email of some sort that has ads or lots of pictures it won't show anything bit text. Then I look at the same email on the iPhone it loads perfect. Why is this anyway to load every email like the iPhone ?

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
I feel that the incrediblea email is not like the iPhone at all to me it sucks in a sense for some reason when I get an email of some sort that has ads or lots of pictures it won't show anything bit text. Then I look at the same email on the iPhone it loads perfect. Why is this anyway to load every email like the iPhone ?

go to email, hit menu then settings.. its in there.. there is txt only or no limit on downloadable html and pix. default is txt only.. gotta dig for that setting.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only con is the battery life.... but you get used to charging it more.

Given the fact that Seidio is coming out with a 3500mV extended battery that may not be all that often.

Of course you could get an extended battery for the iPhone and...wait, you can't, can you.

c_law23

Reaction score
I haven't owned an iPhone though I am an avid Apple user (Macbook Pro, iMac, iPods etc) mainly because I know how awful at&t is around here. But I do play with my friend's iPhones and i like it. I do have an iPod touch and have since it launched and don't really notice much difference between the two other then being able to call and text through a "network" and the iPhone being bigger. The iPhones that i have used are very snappy, as is the Incredible. I would have a tough decision to make if the it ever came to V. I personally think its kind of a toss up right now for me. Granted the iPhone has way more accessories and the like available, but I haven't seen hype like the Incredible has built up in a long time so I can see this thing having the potential of letting V tell Apple to eat it and keep their iPhone.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't owned an iPhone though I am an avid Apple user (Macbook Pro, iMac, iPods etc) mainly because I know how awful at&t is around here. But I do play with my friend's iPhones and i like it. I do have an iPod touch and have since it launched and don't really notice much difference between the two other then being able to call and text through a "network" and the iPhone being bigger. The iPhones that i have used are very snappy, as is the Incredible. I would have a tough decision to make if the it ever came to V. I personally think its kind of a toss up right now for me. Granted the iPhone has way more accessories and the like available, but I haven't seen hype like the Incredible has built up in a long time so I can see this thing having the potential of letting V tell Apple to eat it and keep their iPhone.

I've felt that if the iPhone were on Verizon, I would've gotten it some time ago.

Consumer Reports consistently puts Verizon at (or near) the top with AT&T at the bottom. In fact, when the iPhone first came out, they said one of the minuses was that it was tethered to AT&T. So it's not just choosing a phone; you're also choosing a carrier.

muffstic

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]1)In what way is it faster? The 3Gs is very smooth and almost instantaneous. The Droid often stuttered and the Incredible seems to be about as smooth as the 3Gs. Where is it faster? I don't care about quotes about processor speeds as I'm interested in real-world experience.[/QUOTE]

I came from a 3GS, and my wife still has one. For a long time I wouldn't admit there were better phones but now that time has come. Put Incredible and 3GS next to each other and open the settings app. Now go to any sub menu and you will see a huge speed difference.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
The only con is the battery life.... but you get used to charging it more.

Given the fact that Seidio is coming out with a 3500mV extended battery that may not be all that often.

Of course you could get an extended battery for the iPhone and...wait, you can't, can you.

LOL now that was funny :rofl2::yahoo:

blvck_scvle

Reaction score
I just hate AT&Ts service...love my incredible so far though just got it yesterday