Real happy with battery life!

Reaction score
I am running a stock Bionic with the standard battery. Right now with moderate use I am at 78% battery at 14 hours. Screen brightness is on auto, gps off, wifi off, battery mode on performance, and background data is off. I use Data Enabler widget to toggle data on and off when I need it. I leave it off most of the time. I also use wifi at home for data only when I need it. I am also leaving my Bionic on 4G LTE all the time. My email fetch schedule is on manual and I retrieve it several times a day. I don't know that I can get better battery power than this with a standard battery. Of course, when I use GPS and Pandora it drains the battery a little more. But at the most I am down to about 40% when I put it on charge when I turn in for the night.

nateohio

Reaction score
I keep everything enabled constantly and have no problem getting through a full work day of moderate use with the 901 build.

I don't use wifi, and I keep bluetooth, 4G, GPS, and email / data syncing enabled. No special battery saving measures at all.

This is by far the best battery life I have ever gotten on a smartphone, and couldn't be any happier with my bionic.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Im happy so far as a 1 day owner. So far extended battery, heavy use, data constantly on, 4hrs on battery and 87%...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums