Read before buying from Verizon direct online

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I ordered the bionic extra capacity battery from Verizon for half price with free shipping. Today I get a call from my wife saying that FedEx left a tag at the door. ARE YOU KIDDING? For a $25.00 battery they require a signature? The only reason I. Ordered online was to get the deal. Now I have no battery and I'm going away tomorrow. Sending it right back. This past Christmas, I got a 40 " tv, 2 printers, 2 hard drives, and a surround system. All online, all delivered with no signature required and no problems. I wonder if that battery was taken, if Verizon would have called out the National Guard?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Verizon always requires signature. I think FedEx in general does. So there's no reason for you to be getting upset over this.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sad thing is the signature can be by anyone ..
Fedex wouldn't register my old address. I was south main, but they could find north Main and delivered my stuff there all the time. Thankfully those people were nice. I would let them know to expect a package .. they signed every time even though it was in my name.

And i do believe on Verizon's checkout it states signature required.

Best Buy delivered an oven to my house one time. My brother was staying the weekend, I was asleep he answered the door and signed. He had no clue. LOL.. being a holiday weekend the driver showed backup 3 days later, worried about losing his job, this time I answered the door, "what oven, I signed for nothing".... jokingly I opened the door wider as it still sits there...

----posted maxx'ed out----

Last edited: