RAZR MAXX Pros and Cons

Reaction score
I have the 4s now and want to get it rid of it badly. I played with the S3 and was not a big fan of it. I want the maxx HD, but who knows if this these issues will turn into the bionic problems of old.
Besides the obvious battery life, I was wondering what you guys thought were the best and worst characteristics of the current maxx. I want to pull the trigger and get this phone but wanted a little insight first. If this topic was asked already, I apologize. Thank you

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Pro: It's not an Iphone

Con: It does not make me breakfast :)

Seriously though I have not found a negative for this phone, I have been more pleased with this phone than any other phone before. I can get through an entire day on extremely heavy usage, and up to three days on light use. I always have a strong signal on 4G and 3G, WIFI signal is great, screen is great IMO (I know others don't like it).

That said I think we are too close to them releasing newer phones that might be a better option to grab one just yet. If you need a phone right now then by all means go for it, but if you can wait a few months I would see what the rest of this year brings.