Razr, can/ should I replace it?

DKDroidrazr

Reaction score
So after having the droid Razr for a day I noticed the TERRIBLE black marks behind the screen. These were much more noticeable and way more than what sounds like the typical case. So anyways I went back to verizon and they swapped it for a new one. Now after recent news about the Nexus, the White Razr, and possibly the Razr Maxx I was wondering if I would be able to return my phone again. Im past my typical 14 day return policy, but verizon extends it during the holiday season to January 15th.

So basically my question is this, did having to return my phone the first time use up my "14 day return", or did it not count since it was a manufacturer defect. Would I still be able to return it and get a white razr or razor maxi if it comes out before Jan 15th?

Jessesmith888

Reaction score
When it was 30 days I went threw 4 blackberry storms before I got the og droid. I'm sure it's still the same, just less time.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
So after having the droid Razr for a day I noticed the TERRIBLE black marks behind the screen. These were much more noticeable and way more than what sounds like the typical case. So anyways I went back to verizon and they swapped it for a new one. Now after recent news about the Nexus, the White Razr, and possibly the Razr Maxx I was wondering if I would be able to return my phone again. Im past my typical 14 day return policy, but verizon extends it during the holiday season to January 15th.

So basically my question is this, did having to return my phone the first time use up my "14 day return", or did it not count since it was a manufacturer defect. Would I still be able to return it and get a white razr or razor maxi if it comes out before Jan 15th?

Just informed today by Verizon Wireless tech support that the exchange policy extends only during the first 14 days, also called the "worry free guarantee" period.