Where's best place to buy Razr??

billsmax

Reaction score
Is there any advantage to buying Razr from Verizon store? I see better price on Amazon Wireless, any disadvantages buying online?
I'm buying an upgrade to my family plan and have unlimited data plan. Don't want to do anything to jepordize my Unlimited plan but I do desparately want to get rid of my original droid....has always been a piece of junk.
Any help greatly appreciated

Also, Verizon store says there will be a $35 charge if returned within 14 day grace period. Is that normal for returns to online sellers?

killboredom

Reaction score
radio shack! Can't beat the 30 day return policy!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Costco is offering a free bundle pack. Might want to check out your local store.

Ansa82

Reaction score
Is there any advantage to buying Razr from Verizon store? I see better price on Amazon Wireless, any disadvantages buying online?
I'm buying an upgrade to my family plan and have unlimited data plan. Don't want to do anything to jepordize my Unlimited plan but I do desparately want to get rid of my original droid....has always been a piece of junk.
Any help greatly appreciated

Also, Verizon store says there will be a $35 charge if returned within 14 day grace period. Is that normal for returns to online sellers?

If you have legitimate problems with the phone and ask nicely they might waive the restocking fee.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you have legitimate problems with the phone and ask nicely they might waive the restocking fee.
The restocking fee is only if you want to return for a different phone, if there is something wrong with your phone you will get a new one, after the 14 days and before 30 days, if your phone is acting up you will be given a refurbished one, but in most cases a new one.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

joshuajjm

Reaction score
I made a no-contract purchase on Amazon on the 9th for $549.99. Now the no-contract price is $749.99!! I found a link to the page on a CNET review even though a direct Amazon search for the Razr on the 9th did not come up with any results. Did anyone else get this price?